Alexis Sanchez

El Guaje

Because Pedro actually proved himself as a vital part of this team before his from dropped in the last two years. Something that Alexis barely managed to do since his arrival. And Pedro didn't cost 37 fucking millions at the first place. Pedro keep his head down and try to play his game rather than keep falling down like a lousy diver or bitch to the referees all the time.

Pedro is off-form. Not a misfit, like the other guy.

Yeah, a misfit player outscored Pedro last season even tho he played less :D Fact is that Alexis has been more efficient compared to pedro. His game/goal ratio is better even tho he aint a goalscorer. And if im not misstaken Pedro has scored only 4 times for Barca this season LOL compared to Alexis who has scored 3 but Pedro has played ALOT more than Alexis. Just shows how "good and efficient" Pedro is. Hell last season he barely outscored David Villa who only played a half season. And now, this season, he goes on a non-goal streak for like 23 games and he didnt get near the crap Alexis gets. Not fair at all.

Also, Alexis seems to get himself into scoring positions much more often than Pedro thus making him a bigger goalthreat. Dude just needs to finish off the chances he gets...

The price Barcelona paid reflects how awesome Alexis is. Several top clubs in europe were hunting him but he chose Barcelona. It is not exactly his fault that he doesent get to play to his strengths here and yet he's been producing at least as good as Pedro.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yeah, a misfit player outscored Pedro last season even tho he played less :D Fact is that Alexis has been more efficient compared to pedro. His game/goal ratio is better even tho he aint a goalscorer. And if im not misstaken Pedro has scored only 4 times for Barca this season LOL compared to Alexis who has scored 3 but Pedro has played ALOT more than Alexis. Just shows how "good and efficient" Pedro is. Hell last season he barely outscored David Villa who only played a half season. And now, this season, he goes on a non-goal streak for like 23 games and he didnt get near the crap Alexis gets. Not fair at all.

Also, Alexis seems to get himself into scoring positions much more often than Pedro thus making him a bigger goalthreat. Dude just needs to finish off the chances he gets...

The price Barcelona paid reflects how awesome Alexis is. Several top clubs in europe were hunting him but he chose Barcelona. It is not exactly his fault that he doesent get to play to his strengths here and yet he's been producing at least as good as Pedro.

Remember a certain Ibrahimovic who had better stats than Alexis in his first season? Where is he now? I donno why some people insist on keep bringing this "Alexis has been one of the top goal scorers at the club last season so he's not that bad at goal scoring" excuse so many times just to justify his many misses. Actually seeing someone like Alexis being one of the top goal scorers at the club last season proves even more how much the team suffered from the lack of vital finishers (if we exclude Messi).

The price Barca paid for Alexis reflects on how hasty the club behaved regarding this deal. I remember it was just weeks before the actual deal goes through that Barca's interest in Alexis became much serious. And then things paced up pretty much quickly. Inter wanted Alexis for two years, I remember that exactly and the spoken figures were always something around 15-20m before his price insanely goes up once the season finished. Alexis finished that season in great fashions with Udinese, so this crazy raise of his price was just a natural reflect of the bidding wars that happened at the time for his signature.

I always found him overrated tbh. Never been convinced that the club made the right decision in signing him at the first place. Let alone getting him for such a high price. He's talented for sure, just not 37m talented.

ShandyFFM

Remember a certain Ibrahimovic who had better stats than Alexis in his first season? Where is he now? I donno why some people insist on keep bringing this "Alexis has been one of the top goal scorers at the club last season so he's not that bad at goal scoring" excuse so many times just to justify his many misses. Actually seeing someone like Alexis being one of the top goal scorers at the club last season proves even more how much the team suffered from the lack of vital finishers (if we exclude Messi).

The price Barca paid for Alexis reflects on how hasty the club behaved regarding this deal. I remember it was just weeks before the actual deal goes through that Barca's interest in Alexis became much serious. And then things paced up pretty much quickly. Inter wanted Alexis for two years, I remember that exactly and the spoken figures were always something around 15-20m before his price insanely goes up once the season finished. Alexis finished that season in great fashions with Udinese, so this crazy raise of his price was just a natural reflect of the bidding wars that happened at the time for his signature.

I always found him overrated tbh. Never been convinced that the club made the right decision in signing him at the first place. Let alone getting him for such a high price. He's talented for sure, just not 37m talented.

agree again... nice comments from you mate... really hit the point

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou

+100000

Also, he isn't what Barca need, and doesn't seem to fit Barca. And definitely not worth what we paid. I know he's not a goalscorer, but my god, his finishing is fucking terrible. I bet Mascherano could finish better than him. Maybe he'd be good at a small club where he's the star player (like Udinese). It seems like his shitty finishing is partly due to a lack of confidence. IMO, we should offload him this summer. Pedro, Villa and Tello are all better. Cuenca's better too, from what I've heard.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
the only thing pedro has over alexis is he being our youth product. otherwise alexis anytime anyday. pedro used to be so lethal infront of the goal but he`s been so poor lately. not even getting in those positions like alexis. they both work their ass off every match and are just out of form so bashing only alexis doesnt really make sense.
GP GS Mins Goals
pedro 18 15 1377 3
alexis 13 6 677 0

Stric

the only thing pedro has over alexis is he being our youth product. otherwise alexis anytime anyday. pedro used to be so lethal infront of the goal but he`s been so poor lately. not even getting in those positions like alexis. they both work their ass off every match and are just out of form so bashing only alexis doesnt really make sense.
GP GS Mins Goals
pedro 18 15 1377 3
alexis 13 6 677 0

You do realize when you multiply by zero the result will always be zero, right? Those are not exactly the best stats you want to use to demonstrate how Pedro is equally as bad as Sanchez.

Moe