Alexis Sanchez

Observer

Banned
If Real buys Alexis, we can win consecutive La Liga titles then even without Messi.

The amount of facepalm in this affirmation is beyond any reasonable analysis :lol:

LE should have never been hired in the first place if we follow that train of thought

Last edited:

FC B

Surely he wouldn't go there...... Would he?

Almost nothing is for sure. I can see him wearing rm shirt if the club really wants him to, no doubt about it for me.

Messi going to them is surely the only impossibility for me concerning present or ex Barca players going to that terrible club.

Bran the Greenseer

I can't blame him if RM were to give him a hefty salary but I don't know if RM would actually go for him, he looks to have fixed his major problem in ball control/dribbling now at arsenal but idk if it just looks like that cause he's not playing in La Liga anymore or if its because he's actually overcome it. A good showing against a Bayern/Barca/RM would probably solidify his place as a top 5 winger.

Superfly

Banned
people trying to discredit sanchez and act like RM signing him would be a bad thing when munir is currently starting for us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
people trying to discredit sanchez and act like RM signing him would be a bad thing when munir is currently starting for us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And why is Munir starting for us? Messi is injured that's why. You think Alexis would have stayed here on the bench? If Pedro couldn't do it for more than a season, then there's no way Alexis would have.

BBZ8800

Dat logic.

Even though, this discussion is ridiculous.

For the beginning, we have 2 types of fans:
1. those who think that Alexis played well at Barca, and that he was good enough for Barca
2. and those who think that he was not good enough for Barca's attack

Then, about his days in Arsenal:
1. those who think that he is awesome, both in Arsenal and in Barca
2. and those who think that he was bad at Barca, and good in Arsenal, but that is only because Arsenal is weaker and he is a key man there. Arsenal is a perfect club for his level of quality.
If he would be a key man here, we would be a crap. If he would be one out of nemessis trio, he would be as crap as back then.

Now, regarding my comments:
Alexis=no trophies
Alexis gone=trophies are back

How will you test whether that claim is extremely silly or there is something in it?
Real life football is not a computer game where we can buy Alexis and play 10 seasons WITH Alexis, and then 10 Seasons WITHOUT Alexis and compare the results on larger samples to see whether our team:
1. is much weaker when Alexis plays
2. is equally strong regardless of if we play Alexis or some other attacker
3. is much better when Alexis plays

So, my claim that Alexis equals defeats and poor seasons, is as equally as dumb as you or anyone saying: No, Alexis would be good in current Barca.

Maybe Bojan would turn into a goat here after 10 Seasons, who knows?
Maybe Gio would turn into a next Ronaldinho after 10 Seasons, who knows?

All we can do is speculate based on that sample which we have, while Alexis was ACTUALLY at Barca.
But then, we are back to square 1 since:
we have 2 types of fans:
1. those who think that Alexis played well at Barca, and that he was good enough for Barca

You or Serghei will always think that he was good enough.
Some other fans will think that he was a guy who will score a golazo, and then trip over the ball in the next 5 actions in a row, which in the end when you sum everything is not good enough on larger samples for Barca's attack.

So, after all of this, I will continue with my claims:
1. Alexis at Barca=No CL trophies
2. Alexis gone=CL trophies are back and we will more, surely
3. Alexis at Real=0% chances for a CL trophies

:cheers:

Galning

Even though, this discussion is ridiculous.

For the beginning, we have 2 types of fans:

Then, about his days in Arsenal:
1. those who think that he is awesome, both in Arsenal and in Barca
2. and those who think that he was bad at Barca, and good in Arsenal, but that is only because Arsenal is weaker and he is a key man there. Arsenal is a perfect club for his level of quality.
If he would be a key man here, we would be a crap. If he would be one out of nemessis trio, he would be as crap as back then.

Now, regarding my comments:
Alexis=no trophies
Alexis gone=trophies are back

How will you test whether that claim is extremely silly or there is something in it?
Real life football is not a computer game where we can buy Alexis and play 10 seasons WITH Alexis, and then 10 Seasons WITHOUT Alexis and compare the results on larger samples to see whether our team:
1. is much weaker when Alexis plays
2. is equally strong regardless of if we play Alexis or some other attacker
3. is much better when Alexis plays

So, my claim that Alexis equals defeats and poor seasons, is as equally as dumb as you or anyone saying: No, Alexis would be good in current Barca.

Maybe Bojan would turn into a goat here after 10 Seasons, who knows?
Maybe Gio would turn into a next Ronaldinho after 10 Seasons, who knows?

All we can do is speculate based on that sample which we have, while Alexis was ACTUALLY at Barca.
But then, we are back to square 1 since:
we have 2 types of fans:

You or Serghei will always think that he was good enough.
Some other fans will think that he was a guy who will score a golazo, and then trip over the ball in the next 5 actions in a row, which in the end when you sum everything is not good enough on larger samples for Barca's attack.

So, after all of this, I will continue with my claims:
1. Alexis at Barca=No CL trophies
2. Alexis gone=CL trophies are back and we will more, surely
3. Alexis at Real=0% chances for a CL trophies

:cheers:
You were claiming if Madrid sign Alexis "Barça could win consecutive Liga titles without Messi". I pointed out that logic is as stupid as Mario Balotelli himself. Your "claims" at the end of your posts weren't at all what you were saying in the first place :lol:

You are saying football is not a computer game but it is a world where a club buying a certain player means another club can win consecutive trophies no matter what? Go to bed son.

Never have I said that Alexis would be good in current Barça either. Where do you get all these things? Or the majority of the other statements you once again claim. I say he isn't half as bad as some people are making him out to be, which is pretty obvious. So before calling me stupid at least make sure I said something, and don't invent it like you've done before.

BB = alter own opinion, invent forum user's opinion, write long ass post, wait until discussion partner gets bored and stops responding.
Ignore list, good bye.

Home of Barca Fans