Alexis Sanchez

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

that balance....that balance indeed :alexis:
[video=metacafe;9698637/alexis_balance/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9698637/alexis_balance/[/video]

videos from udinese. LOL

In barça: That slipping, that slipping indeed.

You are stubborn.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

if you have like 6-7 chances per game it means you must do something right, no? like being a constant goalthreat, making good runs, work his ass off etc. if you wanna say he is a bad finisher i don't mind but don't say nonsense just because he missed a lot of good chances. it's just one part of the game - finishing.

Yeah. Who the fuck needs goals? LOL

Garrus

All the chances he missed, Are ones he himself created with his clever runs, So he seems great to me, Just a bit more luck wouldn't hurt, poor guy

Bushman

I think some of you are to harsh on him. He scored 12 goals in La Liga last season, a lot of them (e.g. the one against madrid) with a very neat finishing.
He has been very unlucky this season and clearly that has had an impact on his cofindence.

Chainsaw

Killahead
so he doesnt even know which shoes to use in his own stadium? stop making these weak excuses, we paid 26 million for this guy and you´re blaming the shoes.

Indeed. Blaming the shoes sounds about right. Anything else is just "hate" talk!

*inbe4xaviniestacomesupwithalexisnakedpictoamuseusall*

X

xaviniesta

who the fuck need goals?see last season and then talk cause we didnt had anyone after messi....i dont mind him score 30 goals but he needs to score when the chance is given.....
i assume you are talking about the two important games, chelsea and real madrid and in those 3 games messi didn't score, only goals from iniesta, busquets and alexis.

come at me now.

Meitux

i assume you are talking about the two important games, chelsea and real madrid and in those 3 games messi didn't score, only goals from iniesta, busquets and alexis.

come at me now.
its a general opinion but as i said he needs to score some of his chances if the chance is given

Cule4life

The Culest
Yeah. Who the fuck needs goals? LOL
Really? Against Bus parking teams we wont get many chances to score. The first goal is always crucial against these teams because it forces them to open up and then they get annihilated by our attack which loves having space. You honestly cant tell me that when we get a chance in an important match you would not have qualms about it falling at the feet of Sanchez. Such misses will prove costly in those matches

I kid you not that when he had that spectacular slip it seemed to me like in slow motion and i knew that he would somehow manage to to miss it and he did
He had atleast 10 chances to score. Image Messi or Villa got those chances we would have won 10-0.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

It was easy to shoot with the right foot with a curve....Villa come back please

Home of Barca Fans