Alexis Sanchez

ShandyFFM

dont get it why he goes for that 1on1 instead of shooting.. guess he isnt sure at all and wants to make a save goal.. remember ibra or villa.. same thing to them and they didnt score.... remeber too the shot against real from alexis... superb

Stric

Pretty sure Tito has put him below Villa in the pecking order now. He's been absolutely horrible at finishing (Heskey horrible) and wastes possession quite a bit. So with Villa and Pedro scoring and Iniesta providing a great creative spark, i doubt Alexis will see any playing time in important games unless we are winning by a large margin and Tito wants a laugh.

:lol: :lol:

ShandyFFM

shouldve scored really but i wouldnt jump right at him like most people here love to do. barca have 3 points in their pocket and thats the most important thing, 4-1 or 3-1 doesn't matter.

hes getting paid 3-4 millions a year for doing what he should do best as a striker.. scoring goals

ShandyFFM

Pretty sure Tito has put him below Villa in the pecking order now. He's been absolutely horrible at finishing (Heskey horrible) and wastes possession quite a bit. So with Villa and Pedro scoring and Iniesta providing a great creative spark, i doubt Alexis will see any playing time in important games unless we are winning by a large margin and Tito wants a laugh.

laughing is good for health no ??

X

xaviniesta

he did last season. 2nd best goalscorer behind messi in 2011/12 season.

impeh

Hi, its me..
should have scored, but doesnt really deserve hate .. was only on the pitch for 10mins. Pedro didnt do much for the other 80 either.

hopefully he'll start and score midweek.

Scumbag Champion

I kinda feel sorry for the kid - his problem is this: he's trying TOO hard. But I'd rather have it that way, than somebody feeling sorry for himself and not trying at all.

You sort of get the feeling though, that this is as good as it will get and he's not going to be scoring 25 goals a season. Remember too, that at Udinese the side was set up to get the best out of him, which certainly is not the case at Barca.

Just thank you're lucky stars we haven't got Torres!

X

xaviniesta

Yes it is. He failed several EASY chances against Chelsea and so did Fabregas. Fabregas is MUCH improved now but Alexis is still very mediocre.

messi, pedro, cesc, tello, cuenca, all failed to deliver in those big 3 games then. so not only alexis' fault my point.

GiantKiller

You sort of get the feeling though, that this is as good as it will get and he's not going to be scoring 25 goals a season. Remember too, that at Udinese the side was set up to get the best out of him, which certainly is not the case at Barca.

He scored 15 goals in his first season while he was battling with injuries. So, it can get better.

Home of Barca Fans