Andoni Zubizarreta

Tomchin

Zubi interview:
[*]"I really like how Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Mönchengladbach play. I have not really watched Koeman's Southampton, but they are performing amazing. And Marseille: such a hot crowd with a coach like Bielsa… it's a sociological exercise. I always follow Rayo and Rome."
Then why you didn't sign Benatia? :(

DonAk, I suppose the friend he's talking about is Pep.

zanela

So we know who will be Zubi's next candidate for Lucho's successor: best frd Valverde, Bielsa, Paco, Rudi, Favre or Schmidt.

Take your pick, guys. :pep:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
So we know who will be Zubi's next candidate for Lucho's successor: best frd Valverde, Bielsa, Paco, Rudi, Favre or Schmidt.

Take your pick, guys. :pep:

If this board remains I'll pick Bielsa because:
1) For the pure entertainment factor
2) Loco is actually a good coach

MagIX

[*]"Football is evolving and maybe we should modernize some aspects because opponents know how we play. We are working on it."

Only maybe ?

On the positive side at least he understood that soccer is evolving and he is able to relate it with the possibility that maybe (not 100% sure) we need to change something...... what a genius

Chong Li

So it was Zubi who wanted the cripple Vermaelen instead of an actual player, it was Zubi who signed a total zero of an RB (Douglas) and it was Zubi who diddn't want Kroos because "we already have Sergi Roberto".

Seriously, FUCK this guy!!!

Andrew M

9bfb08de_why-you-so-crazy-you-are-making-my-head-explode.jpeg

F

Flavia

So it was Zubi who wanted the cripple Vermaelen instead of an actual player, it was Zubi who signed a total zero of an RB (Douglas) and it was Zubi who diddn't want Kroos because "we already have Sergi Roberto".

Seriously, FUCK this guy!!!

Are you surprised? Zubinepto is bad since day one. Funny he said Verm would have "an imediate impact in the team" :lol:
Maybe in the infirmary.

Chong Li

Are you surprised? Zubinepto is bad since day one. Funny he said Verm would have "an imediate impact in the team" :lol:
Maybe in the infirmary.

You're right, but his stupidity and incompetence are just so infuriating. Every ten-year-old would do a better job than Zubi.

I'd really love to punch his head for a few hours...

Home of Barca Fans