Andoni Zubizarreta

I

instinct

What is this guy going to do with the ban coming up, jerk off some more?

B11i7N0IUAENwZu.jpg:large

Chong Li

I just want to break Zubi's fucking face!

Now Real have signed Marco Asensio, because Zubi was too cheap in the summer and didn't want to pay an extra 500k. But then went on to sign the cripple for 19M and the zero for 4M. Seriously: FUCK him!!!

Alarcón

I just want to break Zubi's fucking face!

Now Real have signed Marco Asensio, because Zubi was too cheap in the summer and didn't want to pay an extra 500k. But then went on to sign the cripple for 19M and the zero for 4M. Seriously: FUCK him!!!

Have you seen Asensio play?

Qqqq

Former Barcelona scout Bojan Krkic senior has revealed that the Catalans had the chance to sign Thibaut Courtois, Raphael Varane and Viktor Fischer for a combined transfer fee of €10 million.

Krkic recommended the trio to Barcelona before they became household names in European football, but the Camp Nou outfit opted against bringing them to La Liga.

Courtois eventually left Genk for Chelsea, Varane joined Real Madrid from Lens, while Fischer ended up at Ajax after leaving Midtjylland.

"Courtois was really keen to join Barcelona. It was in 2011 and the club could have signed him for €3-4 million. He was ready to be farmed out on loan first or start in the B team. [Andoni] Zubizarreta didn't do anything with it and he joined Chelsea a few months later," Krkic sr. told Cadena SER.

"Varane made a great impression on me when I saw him and thought he would be a good signing. We could have sent him out on loan first. But Barcelona sent another scout to watch him during Monaco-Lens and he put together a negative report.

"We could have signed Fischer from Denmark for €1.4m. But Barcelona eventually preferred Kiko Femenia for €3m. I saw Viktor a few times and he really impressed me. He was very talented and a number of English clubs were also after him.

"These three players together would have been available for less than €10m. These days, there are world-class players."

Courtois has been Chelsea's first-choice goalkeeper this season, while Varane is an important first-team member at Madrid. Fischer, meanwhile, is currently recovering from a serious injury at Ajax.

http://www.*********/en-my/news/395...-signed-courtois-varane-fischer-for-10m-says-

FANK U, ZUBI

Last edited:

Chong Li

Have you seen Asensio play?

Just once, Mallorca vs Barca B. I didn't really pay attention to him though.

But his stats this season are great for an 18 yo, 3 goals and 6 assists in 13 games. Would certainly have been a good signing for the future (unlike Douglass and Verm...)

yahudi

Just once, Mallorca vs Barca B. I didn't really pay attention to him though.

But his stats this season are great for an 18 yo, 3 goals and 6 assists in 13 games. Would certainly have been a good signing for the future (unlike Douglass and Verm...)

Asensio signig for B team would be mad unnecessary. The squad is already stacked with AM/winger-hybrid types.

The deal might have made sense if Eusebio didn't get Camara and Bicho earlier in the summer. But as of now, the offense is way too overcrowded to bring another player in.

Hindsight is always 20/20. Pretty sure that every big club misses out on a future star every other season.

That being said, there has been just too much fuckery going on in the last few years. Like the ~8m for Santos youngsters who'll probably never set a foot in Camp Nou. Or the Douglas deal. Or the Vermaelen deal. Or the everlasting CB saga...

khaled_a_d

Asensio signig for B team would be mad unnecessary. The squad is already stacked with AM/winger-hybrid types.

The deal might have made sense if Eusebio didn't get Camara and Bicho earlier in the summer. But as of now, the offense is way too overcrowded to bring another player in.

Hindsight is always 20/20. Pretty sure that every big club misses out on a future star every other season.

That being said, there has been just too much fuckery going on in the last few years. Like the ~8m for Santos youngsters who'll probably never set a foot in Camp Nou. Or the Douglas deal. Or the Vermaelen deal. Or the everlasting CB saga...

We have ban and with Munir in 1st team,Allen/Adama have clauses to be promoted to 1st team and probably Neither Dongou or Sandro would accept to stay longer there(Sandro proving to be too good,Dongou doing well in addition he is actually there for very long ) .he would have fit like a glove with B team if he accepted to stay with B team until 2016
The B team will have tough time next season tbh,with the fact they are struggling with those players it is clear Zubi didn't do right job with them this year

raskolnikov

I blame Zubi and his terrible transfer policy for us not winning any prices this season, with the way things are going Real will most likely win la liga and our bad defence will get us eliminated from cl eventually, lack of extra quality cb, vermaelen debacle and all the rb drama will screw us over,next year will be even worse due to the transfer ban.
So we got some of the greatest players ever and one of the best attacks ever and we will win fuck all for two seasons thanks to bad defence due to this guy and his incompetence.

Home of Barca Fans