Andoni Zubizarreta

Kohe321

Unless the ban removed there is no need for that,we are gonna replace him for someone who will work 1 winter transfer market b4 leaving with current board?

Going to say this again, but even if we can't buy before 2016 that doesn't mean we should just keep the current board and directors around until then. There is a lot of planning and negotiations that can be done in the woodworks before that time, so getting someone highly competent with a good plan in before 2016 is key. The repairs can start behind the scenes in the meantime, and when the summer transferwindow of 2016 hits we are fully prepared for it to become a success.

Edit: I'm tired and didn't read what you said properly. I agree we shouldn't just hire someone now that will leave with the current board. That said, I hope the current board is out the doors next summer in 2015, and that a new board and sporting directors can come in and start building/doing repairs even during the transferban... There is a lot that can be fixed internally that has nothing to do with buying players as well. :)

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Going to say this again, but even if we can't buy before 2016 that doesn't mean we should just keep the current board and directors around until then. There is a lot of planning and negotiations that can be done in the woodworks before that time, so getting someone highly competent with a good plan in before 2016 is key. The repairs can start behind the scenes in the meantime, and when the summer transferwindow of 2016 hits we are fully prepared for it to become a success.

Edit: I'm tired and didn't read what you said properly. I agree we shouldn't just hire someone now that will leave with the current board. That said, I hope the current board is out the doors next summer in 2015, and that a new board and sporting directors can come in and start building/doing repairs even during the transferban... There is a lot that can be fixed internally that has nothing to do with buying players as well. :)

The current board won't leave unless we had a catastrophic ending in the season ,if they survived it they will stay .and as a Barca fan I can't hope for the team to struggle
It has been almost 4 and half year out of the six years ,we waited a long but we may have to wait a little more for them to leave

L

linetty

If we keep playing like we do now there's no hope for early elections

Couldn't care less if we actually play like we did the past 2 games, as long as we perform well on the pitch

Bertus

If we keep playing like we do now there's no hope for early elections

Couldn't care less if we actually play like we did the past 2 games, as long as we perform well on the pitch

Beating PSG will save Zubi head :)

And will curse Blanc I hope. God I Hate Laurent Blanc.

yahudi

We have ban and with Munir in 1st team,Allen/Adama have clauses to be promoted to 1st team and probably Neither Dongou or Sandro would accept to stay longer there(Sandro proving to be too good,Dongou doing well in addition he is actually there for very long ) .he would have fit like a glove with B team if he accepted to stay with B team until 2016
The B team will have tough time next season tbh,with the fact they are struggling with those players it is clear Zubi didn't do right job with them this year

Back in August the Munir/Sandro/Adama situations were far from resolved and all three oft hem were counted on as B team players for at least one more year.

But still: even if we count Halilovic out, there are Bicho, Camara, Babunski and Roman. All of whom are dribblers with an knack for a decent through ball, just like Asensio. If there is one type of players Eusebio's squad doesn't need reinforcement in, it's exactly such players. There are other positions like DM/CM in dire need of depth.

The fact that B team traditionally struggles in the fall/early winter might have to do something with the enitre squad being younger than 21 and not having any senior experience whatsoever. To expect this team to play consistently up to their potential is pretty naive. There is a reason why Pep/Lucho had a couple of less talented, older players. For those interested, you might want to look up the "perlas and vertebradors" concept.

Chainsaw

Killahead
This transfer ban is a blessing in disguise in some ways. With this board they were going to keep throwing the money away for Douglases and Vermaelames if they were allowed to. Hopefully they'll be out of the club before the transfer ban is over.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
To be fair Vermealen can play for us but we need to change our formation to a 3-5-2 and this should be our backline :

Crutch-Vermaelen-Crutch

Crutchinator is alot more fitting than verminator atm.

barcanuck

ZubiFail:

being-cool-fail.gif

khaled_a_d

Back in August the Munir/Sandro/Adama situations were far from resolved and all three oft hem were counted on as B team players for at least one more year.

But still: even if we count Halilovic out, there are Bicho, Camara, Babunski and Roman. All of whom are dribblers with an knack for a decent through ball, just like Asensio. If there is one type of players Eusebio's squad doesn't need reinforcement in, it's exactly such players. There are other positions like DM/CM in dire need of depth.

The fact that B team traditionally struggles in the fall/early winter might have to do something with the enitre squad being younger than 21 and not having any senior experience whatsoever. To expect this team to play consistently up to their potential is pretty naive. There is a reason why Pep/Lucho had a couple of less talented, older players. For those interested, you might want to look up the "perlas and vertebradors" concept.

You got a point ,put I would honestly have prefered him on Camara,not so sure about Roman .he is gonna be 22 next year and might want to leave but doubt he will have another offer from Liga so he might stay
Babunski is very talented ,I hope he gets a chance next year tbh.he deserves it.
Overall I actually like Zubi's work with B team unlike our 1st team.done fairly well there .I just hope he didn't miss on a potential star for our rivals for wrong reasons

F

Flavia

B3YrerdCEAAGT9T.png:large

So great!

So accurate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kohe, the question says: You find a man in the middle of the road, his legs completely destroyed, after an accident. What do you do?
a)apply a tourniquet on him
b)call an ambulance
c)pull him to the road side
d)sign him (the option zubi chose)

And Zubi says (immediate performance)

Home of Barca Fans