André Gomes

mark1nhu

I liked Ballack, back then. His style, his physique, etc.

It will be interesting to have this kind of player for the next years.

BBZ8800

I liked Ballack, back then. His style, his physique, etc.

It will be interesting to have this kind of player for the next years.

Ballack was awesome.

Anyway, slowly we can see why Real Madrid wanted him desperately.

For now, imo, best signings this summer:
1. Gomes
2. Umtiti

These two can be true starters in the future.
Others seem more as squad players, based on what we have seen till now.

xXKonan

Madrid,United,Juventus,Chelsea and of course us were all interested in Gomes.

He shown quality at Valencia but due to the Chaotic season Valencia had last year it wasn't good for his development and people were skeptical if he was worth it or not. But as you can see so far even in the early days you can see the quality he possesses and he will only get better from here.

Their were rumors Zidane wanted him as a rotational player for Modric. Feels pretty great one upping Real in getting Gomes before they did. :lol:

God Serena

Madrid,United,Juventus,Chelsea and of course us were all interested in Gomes.

He shown quality at Valencia but due to the Chaotic season Valencia had last year it wasn't good for his development and people were skeptical if he was worth it or not. But as you can see so far even in the early days you can see the quality he possesses and he will only get better from here.

Their were rumors Zidane wanted him as a rotational player for Modric. Feels pretty great one upping Real in getting Gomes before they did. :lol:

We've supposedly beaten Madrid to all of Suarez, Neymar, Rakitic, and others. Pretty great to be doing so well against them in the transfer market.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
With his talent, he should be getting some minutes every game. Could not understand why he wasn't subbed on, especially after our second goal. Iniesta was pretty disappointing tonight and considering how much Lucho has been resting him, he could at least be consistent with it. 15 minutes for Gomes and 15 less for Iniesta isn't much, but at least it is something.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Have patience guys, he just got here and as much potential as he has, he needs to be eased in and slowly earn his spot... The minutes will come, plus there really isn't a level-headed reason why he should be a starter by default other than his potential, I know it's hard to hold the excitement, but it's better to take it easy...

God Serena

Have patience guys, he just got here and as much potential as he has, he needs to be eased in and slowly earn his spot... The minutes will come, plus there really isn't a level-headed reason why he should be a starter by default other than his potential, I know it's hard to hold the excitement, but it's better to take it easy...

How about the fact that Rakitic and Iniesta should not be a certain starting duo themselves other than their list of accolades?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
How about the fact that Rakitic and Iniesta should not be a certain starting duo themselves other than their list of accolades?

I did not say Iniesta and Raki should be starters by default either, and it's true they are not at top shape right now... However, they have been playing together for two years with great results, and both are awesome players so it's only logical that they have more minutes than Gomes who just arrived and has little experience with how things work here... We've seen time and time again how new players fail to adapt or are thrown to the lions way too early and never recover, so this time I'm siding with Lucho...

His minutes will come, I just don't get the rush to make him a starter right now, especially since his signing was made looking to the future and Gomes is here for the long run... Or do you want barcaforum angry mob after him if by chance he has a disappointing game?

Home of Barca Fans