André Gomes

Behrox said it best. He's a deep lying CM. In the Bein broadcast Ray Hudson dared to compare him to Pirlo. I like his overall game alot. Some shades of Busi after he moved into his spot with his close quarter dribbling with his back to defenders.

Antimadridista1

Top talent. I like the fact that he's physical (pretty tall and strong) which is what we lack when Rakitic isn't on the pitch.
His best position is central midfielder in my opinion.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
His physicality definitely adds an extra dimension to the team. His ball retention today was remarkble. But he takes too long to shoot :neutral:

F

Flavia

His physicality definitely adds an extra dimension to the team. His ball retention today was remarkble. But he takes too long to shoot :neutral:

He's getting more confidence with each game. Guess today was the 1st time he shot on goal. It'll come eventually.

xXKonan

Even if it's the early day's he's looking good.

Lucho and Robert were onto something when they bought him and he will even improve even more.

Zincubus

Banned
Behrox said it best. He's a deep lying CM. In the Bein broadcast Ray Hudson dared to compare him to Pirlo. I like his overall game alot. Some shades of Busi after he moved into his spot with his close quarter dribbling with his back to defenders.
I love this guy , have for a few years actually . I know the Madrid forums were absolutely gutted when he chose us instead of them ....
Gary Neville who managed him for a few months said on Sky Sports a couple of days ago that Andre Gomes has the potential to be one of the greatest midfielders we've seen . He reckons he will easily be better than Michael Ballack for example ..

Home of Barca Fans