Andres Iniesta

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
No one is saying Iniesta isn't a top player dalitis, just that Xavi is much more important. Or do you disagree with that?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
What the hell, man? You think I have not seen those videos? Did I say you had to prove he's a good player? We all know he's a great player, he has accomplished great heroics but if read my first post and watch your videos you'll see that his best moments come when there's no dribbling and noodling but some direct, incisive passing or attack towards the opponent's goal... And that's what I'm saying he should do more consistently...

dalitis8

Banned
What the hell, man? You think I have not seen those videos? Did I say you had to prove he's a good player? We all know he's a great player, he has accomplished great heroics but if read my first post and watch your videos you'll see that his best moments come when there's no dribbling and noodling but some direct, incisive passing or attack towards the opponent's goal... And that's what I'm saying he should do more consistently...

Obviously your understanding of football is too limited to appreciate Iniesta's brilliance...statistics cannot describe or evaluate what Iniesta brings to a team...

Barcafan 2304

He is FANTASTIC and in no way am I trying to take anything away from him, but this is why I maintain that Xavi is slightly better than him. Iniesta is at his best when he can link up with Xavi, without him he just lacks something imo, and since we played an entire first half with no Xavi, that's what happened. Whereas when Iniesta was injured last season, the midfield adapted and was able to carry on.

Think thats fair. Xavi is just awesome and Barca and Spain will find he is irreplaceable

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
People make judgements way to quickly on this forum

Iniesta = Rated too highly? FFS it was a bad game, he managed without Xavi last year at Racing. and was brilliant.

I dont see people shhitting on Messi and Villa for their Performances? who were just as inneffective.

dalitis8

Banned
hahaha Iniesta fanboy
so kiddish of you to post those videos, what evil was saying was so simple...

Kiddish or not I really don't care...for me Iniesta is the ultimate hero...I know he had a bad season in 09/10 but he shone at the WC...maybe he was crap against Hercules...but then again who wasn't? When Iniesta is fit and in good condition(a bit rare I concede) he is up there with Leo Messi...that is how highly I rate him...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
To my defense you can search this thread and see that I've been saying this for a while now, it's not about the game against Hercules... Probably I never said it so bluntly, so I apologize because I didn't want to start a fight or anything...

Barcafan 2304

Nah, i love Iniesta (well, I admire his football, im not one of they men who love other men) and he is world class. Didnt mean to appear as if i was criticising him. I just meant that Xavi is slightly the better player and probably that bit more irreplaceable as a result. Mind you, saying someone isnt as good as Xavi condemns 99.9% of footballers out there

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Considering Xavi deserves to win the Ballon d'Or, saying Iniesta isn't quite as valuable as him isn't exactly pulling a Justin.

Home of Barca Fans