Andres Iniesta

ricknattery

Already posted it in Xavi's thread but still, gif is worth a repetition:

1o9Id.gif

they are conected!

J

Jordzibob

Goals goals goals. It's brilliant. The only real weakness in his game appears to be getting better and better. :D

CesDel

Meh, Messi has had a lot more distinctly off games. I know, I know, Messi scores loads of goals, but really Barcelona scores loads of goals and Iniesta's function is every bit as important as Messi's and he's equally brilliant, unplayable and he makes less mistakes.
It's not like every time Messi scores three in a match he's picked up the team and put them on his back. This isn't last season where he had to do that repeatedly. This time it was Iniesta who stepped up when the team was struggling against a very solid Valencia and delivered the goods, and that's hardly the only time he's been brilliant while the team struggled. He's also a lot more useful to have around when the opposition has the ball, though in fairness that probably has something to do with Messi conserving energy.

I agree, Iniesta's season has been ridiculous underrated.
But the thing with messi is that when he doesn't play good he will still score or assist, so people will still think that he has had a good game. The same can be said about cristiano ronaldo, everyone is talking like cristiano ronaldo is dragging real madrid when infact he has mostly been scoring easy goals when most of his team mates have been doing the majority of the work to create the chance.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Finally, the Don is asserting himself more into matches...I've been eagerly awaiting this progression in his game

Home of Barca Fans