Andres Iniesta

Fourteen

Monster Masch

I'd love to see a slow motion compilation of his mazy runs with John Williams - Cavatina, would suit his Spanish grace perfectly.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
An interesting fact: Yesterday, Andrés played his 350th game for Barça, being the youngest player to achieve that mark.

:worthy:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He's hugely responsible for us been in the quarter finals. He set Messi up for the first goal with a sexy vaseline pass, and then took 3 players out before passing it to Villa who sets Xavi up. He's made for greatness.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
In his facebook today:

Andrés Iniesta
I am doing english class, so I have decided to practise with you. And now I will write in Catalan too. I hope to do a press conf in catalan in the future. Please think that I am learning... be patient :)

Andrés Iniesta
Fa temps que estic aprenent anglès i he decidit posar-me a prova. I a partir d'ara també en Català espero deixar-me anar en roda de premsa un dia. Enteneu les faltes d'ortografia.

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
In his facebook today:

Andrés Iniesta
I am doing english class, so I have decided to practise with you. And now I will write in Catalan too. I hope to do a press conf in catalan in the future. Please think that I am learning... be patient :)

Andrés Iniesta
Fa temps que estic aprenent anglès i he decidit posar-me a prova. I a partir d'ara també en Català espero deixar-me anar en roda de premsa un dia. Enteneu les faltes d'ortografia.

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Home of Barca Fans