Andres Iniesta

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
That "move" preceding Almería's goal was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen him do... Very unusual to see him lose the ball like that...

e28makaveli

That "move" preceding Almería's goal was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen him do... Very unusual to see him lose the ball like that...
he was trying a new trick :)

BTW, happy fatherhood niesta. Welcome to the club :)

Better than Messi. Better even than Xavi, and probably anyone. (not a reaction to just this match, just seems as fine a time as any to say it)
Not Messi man, Messi is something else. Messi imposes on the opposition, Iniesta disposes of the opposition :)

Do not know if this has already been mentioned before but Iniesta plays a lot like Zidane. Posture, ball control and movement, etc.

Elite-BkD

he was trying a new trick :)

BTW, happy fatherhood niesta. Welcome to the club :)

Not Messi man, Messi is something else. Messi imposes on the opposition, Iniesta disposes of the opposition :)

Do not know if this has already been mentioned before but Iniesta plays a lot like Zidane. Posture, ball control and movement, etc.

Yes Messi. Messi is something else physically, but nowhere near the creative, intelligent, calm & collected level of Xavi or Iniesta yet. Being freakishly athletic as well as the 'stat man' make him pretty overrated. He might go on to eclipse Iniesta but don't hold your breath.
How many off games have we seen Messi put in this season? How many really at a high level? He gets praise for the number of chances he converts in total with total disregard for the huge advantage he has when goal count is the standard by playing as a part of one of the best sides ever. There are at least five players around now who could score 50 for Barca in a season such as this one, and that's probably conservative.

Last edited:
E

estranged

I don't understand why a Barca fan would compare messi and iniesta, iniesta is more complete in certain aspects of the game but no point comparing 2 geniuses :D

Home of Barca Fans