Andres Iniesta

barcaboy15

These three are just :worthy:

There will never be anyone quite like them. Our team is great, but these three are the key to success,we'll not have legends like these anytime soon, if ever. Alone, they're brilliant. All three together, they're an unstoppable force.

This period of domination should be remembered as the Xaviniessi generation at Barcelona :) These three have defined an era, at Barca and football in general. They are the three greatest players of this generation imo.

Here's reminder of how unbelievably great Messi, Xavi and Iniesta are:

Thanks for posting! That is the best video of the greatest ever team performance in the history of football.

Messi (even without scoring) was just magical. Xavi is as if he has 4 legs, his close control is just impeccable. And Iniesta, my favourtie player of all time is such an amazing talent I can't even begin to explain it.

The world's 3 best players, without a shadow of a doubt. Definitely 3 of the 5 best players since the new millenium. Footballing LEGENDS.

Manuel Traquete

Still can't believe I was there, jizzed all over the place.

Wow, you are indeed very privileged. I'd love to have been there and so would every other Barca fan who couldn't make it. Must have been incredible

Thanks for posting! That is the best video of the greatest ever team performance in the history of football.

Messi (even without scoring) was just magical. Xavi is as if he has 4 legs, his close control is just impeccable. And Iniesta, my favourtie player of all time is such an amazing talent I can't even begin to explain it.

The world's 3 best players, without a shadow of a doubt. Definitely 3 of the 5 best players since the new millenium. Footballing LEGENDS.

Couldn't agree more, this match is the defining match of Barcelona's golden era.

There are no words to describe Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, they're simply the best. We won't have players even remotely close to them for a long, long time. As I said before, they're defining an era in football and especially at Barca. Make no mistake, this golden period is the Xaviniessi generation :D

Yugi

tumblr_ltynekzLR11qfm715

:worthy:

ZeeMessi

I may not be aware, but does anyone know why Iniesta didn't get any minutes in the CL game today? Injury, rest?

B

barcelonista

Iniesta is indeed getting a bit too much rest, isn't he? Came in only for like 10 minutes against Granada, rested against Mallorca, rested now. I hope he doesn't have any discomfort and Pep just spares him for the Bilbao game.

Y

Youngie

Iniesta is indeed getting a bit too much rest, isn't he? Came in only for like 10 minutes against Granada, rested against Mallorca, rested now. I hope he doesn't have any discomfort and Pep just spares him for the Bilbao game.

Keita will probably bench him...

ZeeMessi

Not injured or wouldn't have been on the bench.

I believe Xavi had a niggle and was on the bench so I thought perhaps that could be along similiar lines becuase it struck me as a bit too much rest. Hope to see him start for the next game!

Y

Youngie

I believe Xavi had a niggle and was on the bench so I thought perhaps that could be along similiar lines becuase it struck me as a bit too much rest. Hope to see him start for the next game!

Yeah Xavi had a niggle but was on the bench as a precaution (he could have probably started) but Iniesta's been injury free for a while. Strange he didn't play. As you say it seems like too much rest.

F

Flavia

I thought he was gonna play too, but Pep was probably saving him for the game vs Athletic.

abual3bed1

still .. it's nice to see barca score 9 goals while Xavi and Iniesta are rested .. it's a luxury not any team can have.

now they'll be ready to go to San Mamis in full steam ..

e28makaveli

These three are just :worthy:

There will never be anyone quite like them. Our team is great, but these three are the key to success,we'll not have legends like these anytime soon, if ever. Alone, they're brilliant. All three together, they're an unstoppable force.

This period of domination should be remembered as the Xaviniessi generation at Barcelona :) These three have defined an era, at Barca and football in general. They are the three greatest players of this generation imo.

Here's reminder of how unbelievably great Messi, Xavi and Iniesta are:

ah, thank you for THIS. Best football I have ever watched. The music is also very fitting. Makes the look like gods indeed.

Last edited:

dalitis8

Banned
Yeah Xavi had a niggle but was on the bench as a precaution (he could have probably started) but Iniesta's been injury free for a while. Strange he didn't play. As you say it seems like too much rest.

Both need and deserve the rest.

That is why we have Cesc and Thiago...

Home of Barca Fans