Andres Iniesta

Der Kaiser

The other day I was checking out uksoccershop.com and saw that they actually had some 09/10 home kits with A. Iniesta 8 on the back left. Bought one in the blink of an eye, will be rocking the Don's shirt next spring on my local pitch! :iniesta:

ammarfcb

ze special one
Andres Iniesta has been awarded by his hometown, Albacete, the Prize for Excellence in Sports at a Sports Gala organized by the Provincial Government and the Sports Press Association held last night. Despite missing out on being named as a top three FIFA Ballon d’Or finalist this year, the midfielder’s achievements throughout the year are still recognised by his peers. According to fcbarcelonanoticias.com, such is the recognition he is receiving from them that from next year this award will be called the ‘Iniesta Award’.

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/news/iniesta-2012-is-going-to-be-an-exciting-year/#ixzz1hmJMEkmH

:wub:

M

mitkoa7x

And what province is Fuentealbilla in?

Im born in the town of Popovo which is in the provice of Targovishte, but no1 sais im from Targovishte... Iniesta is from Fuentelbilla that automatically makes him from the town of Albacete?

ammarfcb

ze special one
agreed. how about THE GODFATHER.

donandres.jpg

some one with good photoshop skills needs to re-do this i want it so bad :wub:

BarcaGirl

Made some nice runs, should have scored from Leo's pass. But nothing special.
I hope he kicks some serious ass against Merda.

BerkeleyBernie

change thread title to needstoshootmore

LOL...actually, could be said of the entire team when they are inside the box. I appreciate that they are trying to walk the ball in, but sometimes you gotta just fake the pass and take a go yourself.

I really wish that Alves would do more with his several dozen opportunities a game. Hold the ball, hold the ball, kick ball at defender. I know he's waiting to see if a teammate will make a move, but now that Messi has moved away from the right side, Alves doesn't usually have anyone making that near post run.

Home of Barca Fans