Andres Iniesta

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
In an effort to maintain their reputation for being entirely inept, nevermind corrupt, RFEF have refused to rescind the booking on Iniesta...rather than concede the referee failed to award a pk

Maria

In an effort to maintain their reputation for being entirely inept, nevermind corrupt, RFEF have refused to rescind the booking on Iniesta...rather than concede the referee failed to award a pk

I remember a similar situation with Higuain being the one who had a yellow card before the 2-6 Clasico..and it was rescinded. It would be ineresting to see how manny cards we had erased in the last few years and how manny RM had(because I remember a few players forgiven from them, but not even one from us).

M

mitkoa7x

I remember a similar situation with Higuain being the one who had a yellow card before the 2-6 Clasico..and it was rescinded. It would be ineresting to see how manny cards we had erased in the last few years and how manny RM had(because I remember a few players forgiven from them, but not even one from us).

And Higuain scored the opening goal, if he hadn't played it might have ended 0-6 :D

BerkeleyBernie

That's really pathetic. Short of corruption, what happens in the course of a game has to stand, for that game. But to affect future games because a ref made an obvious bad call (rather than a conservative no-call)- that is inexcusable.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The thing is that the ref is a crooked motherfu**er... I understand that he made a mistake, but he wrote in his post match report that the yellow card was because of protesting, when it was clear he showed it for the supposed "diving"... So the RFEF made the decision based on what the liar ref wrote...

Dinho

He played very well in spells. Some lovely dribbles and link up play. He should have been moved inside though.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was very good at times, a few times he tried to over do it, but overall great match, he should have buried at least one of his chances though...

ammarfcb

ze special one
his control of the ball was just pure sex today. overall performance - not the best.

but that control and dribbling. damnnn, you could see Madrid players calling for help from strikers every time he gently convinced the ball into his legs of magic.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
stupendous dribbling as always, but very wasteful with the ball in the final third.

still, we're better with him than without him.

Home of Barca Fans