Andres Iniesta

gingerless

some of his first touches were SUBLIME. he had 2 bad touches that i recall, one that just went out for a throw and the other right in front of goal when he was 1 on 1 with the keeper. bad bad timing.

X

xaviniesta

some of his first touches were SUBLIME. he had 2 bad touches that i recall, one that just went out for a throw and the other right in front of goal when he was 1 on 1 with the keeper. bad bad timing.

i have some of of the super slowmotion footage. it seems so damn awesome with those. i will upload them soon.

hemakesmemessi

A strange game tonight. Two or three of his first touches in the first half were near the best i've ever seen, just magical. But still, a bit wasteful in the final third and a bit lost out on the left, i feel he should have been deployed more centrally, perhaps a switch with Cesc second half

dalitis8

Banned
Showed his brilliance yet again.

I wanted Messi to move on the left (YES, on the left) and have Iniesta play more centrally. That would have drawn more players away from the center of Madrid's defense, and allow the more energetic player on the night to do his stuff in the middle.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
1326932624059.jpg

Home of Barca Fans