Andres Iniesta

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I'm crying while i'm writing this, but the don sucked yesterday.
tumblr_lxrlreKoCr1qjzzyw.gif

dalitis8

Banned
I'm crying while i'm writing this, but the don sucked yesterday.

The whole team lost faith and lacked fight in the 2nd half. You have to understand that there is little to motivate the players in La Liga games from now on. They are no more than dress-rehearsal for the CL.

Pep has finally publicly admitted what I have been saying for some time now. Namely, that we have to divert energy, focus and resources on the CL.

Pepe Silvia

Iniesta on the wings and Cesc in the middle makes my eyes bleed.
Agreed. Wasted on both counts (currently). Cesc is just too god damned rigid to be out on the flanks. Although I must say his dribbling has improved massively lately. Iniesta/Messi must be rubbing off on him cuz he is blowing by defenders lately. Only thing is he is rigid and not that fast so he can't be versatile out there on the flanks imho. He is best used where Messi is :(

Iniesta was a ghost out there :(

Positive note: Cesc's Barca form is beginning to show. His passing is improving and his movements are too. I noticed some big improvements in his game, namely his dribbling.

gingerless

doing movies, posing for photo shoots, taking accounting lessons (roflwhat?), picking up cheap hookers, getting divorced... seems like nobody is interested in football anymore

Home of Barca Fans