Andres Iniesta

X

xaviniesta

the don. everything he touches, turns into gold
don.gif

Last edited:
B

barcelonista

HE. IS. NOT. A. WINGER. Why is Pep immitating del Bosque all of a sudden? He will never be able to play Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Cesc together and get the best out of all 4 of them. Give it up already.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yeah, one of Xavi or Iniesta must rest if Cesc plays... While the three of them at the same time look great on paper, they don't work that well in a 4 - 3 - 3 formation...

Andrés had some good dribbles but other than that he was ineffectual...

dalitis8

Banned
For me the signing of Cesc was a move designed to help keep our midfield fresh throughout the season, and also provide cover for any potential injuries.

I would like to see more rotation by Pep, and less 3-4-3, or Cesc/Iniesta as wingers or false 9s.

Maria

Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc and Messi should not be in the starting 11 at the same time unless it's against a shit team. Today Cesc should have been rested for Pedro/Cuenca/Tello and I'm sure we would have played better..or atleast the team would have had some sort of shape.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc and Messi should not be in the starting 11 at the same time unless it's against a shit team. Today Cesc should have been rested for Pedro/Cuenca/Tello and I'm sure we would have played better..or atleast the team would have had some sort of shape.

true story

Home of Barca Fans