Andres Iniesta

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Good read, although I doubt the Don will ever be as recognised as he should be. It is he, not Ronaldo, that approaches Messi's quality at times. No one else.

this is absolutely correct.

I feel for Andrés, he'll never get the acclaim Zidane did (despite being superior) because he's playing with the Greatest Player of All-Time.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes

I feel for Andrés, he'll never get the acclaim Zidane did (despite being superior) because he's playing with the Greatest Player of All-Time.
If he dominates the Euros (he has a chance, he's one of the three standout players with CR and Xavi) and continues as he has been playing with FCB then maybe. But Zidane's reputation is just so high, it's hard to see him overtaking that in the public consciousness.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé

yea, playing with Xavi really does take away from how people "classify" Don Andrés ... but that's just the media. great managers and players recognize his value to Barça and I think once all is said and done, Andrés' body of work will allow him to be recognized as the greatest AM ever to lace 'em up. Remember, he's only 27 and just entering his absolute prime. he just needs to stay clear of the injury bug *knocks on wood*

anywayyyy ... I'm 40 minutes in to the Valencia game and I just wanted to comment on how awesome he is. he is everywhere right now. always there to receive a pass or make a pass or make a run. i love watching him play.

Maria

Xavi's importance for Barca is decreasing, so it will be up to Andres, Busi and Messi to take control of the midfield..all three of them are constantly evolving so I'm hoping that they could win other major trophies without Xavi and maybe then everybody will appreciate Iniesta and Busi on their own merits.

dalitis8

Banned
Xavi's importance for Barca is decreasing, so it will be up to Andres, Busi and Messi to take control of the midfield..all three of them are constantly evolving so I'm hoping that they could win other major trophies without Xavi and maybe then everybody will appreciate Iniesta and Busi on their own merits.

I am guessing that you are forgetting to mention somebody's name.

dalitis8

Banned
If he dominates the Euros (he has a chance, he's one of the three standout players with CR and Xavi) and continues as he has been playing with FCB then maybe. But Zidane's reputation is just so high, it's hard to see him overtaking that in the public consciousness.

The Euros can help quite a lot.

dalitis8

Banned
Alves is more important than Xavi?

tumblr_lznwzbFN1G1qftspp.gif

I guess you should start looking for key words when dealing with my posts:

For me, our future dependence, goes like this:

Juan03

watched the highlights of the game again and i just wanted to drop by and post my :worthy: such a shame a player like CR is considered the 2nd best player in the world :banghead:, outside Barcelona fans that is.

M

mitkoa7x

Cristina did some great tricks, beat the air a few times even. Whenever he got close to a defender and started practicing his dance moves he lost the ball immediately. Its sad that some still think he is better than Leo, when in fact he is like #5...

Home of Barca Fans