Andres Iniesta

X

xaviniesta

0:25 reminds me the school bus trips where all the geeks were on the front seats and the bullies in the back row.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Horrible, horrible match... He hasn't been at his best lately, missing passes, failing tricks and his usual off target shots (which I don't hold against him that much)... It may be to being pushed to LW, but we are going to need him when the clutch matches come...

SeloBarca

Wouldnt blame Iniesta, he was wasted on the left. He usually plays bad on that position and im not sure why Pep keeps on playing him there.

E

estranged

yea i really fear his form, he ponders way too much on the ball these days, i wouln't put it down to him playing on the left since that won't explain why he misses simple passes and takes so much time on teh ball, his first touch ::(:

E

estranged

do NOT play Iniesta out wide! PERIOD!!

Thank you :)

I agree, but even then for a player of Iniesta's caliber, playing him slightly out of position shouldn't induce such a collapse in technique, I mean how does playing him on the left account for his terrible first touch, missing passes and pondering on the ball? I think he's injured or tired. Iniesta has played well on the left before.

gingerless

it wasn't coz he was wide... he was just generally bad. just like the game before, he kept missing passes, losing the ball, failing to beat his man etc. something ain't right.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
yea i really fear his form, he ponders way too much on the ball these days, i wouln't put it down to him playing on the left since that won't explain why he misses simple passes and takes so much time on teh ball, his first touch ::(:

lolwut! I thought in the first half, his first touch was the best in our team.. the way he was receiving the ball on that fucked up pitch was excellent ... but a satisfactory performance overall...

p:s he was playing out of position!

Home of Barca Fans