Andres Iniesta

Ender

Where's the "Pep y u no play Iniesta on midfield" meme when you need it!
3ouuox.jpg

Maria

I would be curious to know how many passes were exchanged last night between our 2 best players..the same players that have always made a difference against teams that deffend as well as chelsea.

Last edited:

Kinlejus

What a beauty was that dribble against Ivanovic, though should of been a penalty. As madridistas lately been talking about ''soft, yet still a penalty'' given to them, that is exact definition of it. On the other hand, I am glad that :iniesta: did not protest, letting ref do his job, magnificent DON :wub:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

Hahahaha, thank you...

One of the things I wonder when he plays as LW is why he rarely crosses the ball... He rather dribble to the end line to try a back pass, which against parked buses seems a little harder to do... On the flipside, I'm not sure if he should cross the ball as we don't really have anyone to take advantage of crosses... What do you guys think?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I don't see the problem with him at LW, he's arguably the best player at taking people on, and at LW he's higher up the pitch to help break buses, what help would he be at CM when the middle is completely clogged up by Chelsea players.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It would help to circulate the ball faster and more accurately, therefore creating more spaces... For an example in yesterday's match, watch the play where Alexis hit the crossbar in the first half...

Home of Barca Fans