Andres Iniesta

Caramel

la%2Bfoto-750506.PNG

Play this man( or women ???) in midfield.And midfield only.

PS: O, You didn't want to see this picture again ? I must be retarded.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Xaviniesta arent functioning as they were in the 1st half of the season, I dont know why is that but they are certainly not themselves lately.

it's the villa injury, seriously the injury is so devastating - before they had messi , villa and pedro to play up front, now it's easy to cut out their passes because the only option up front is messi and even he is floating into the midfield.

B

barcelonista

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!?!?!?!?!, why have you brought that picture on this page again?!

adil_909

I'm starting to genuinely think that he isnt anywhere near as good as people say, he isnt much without a fully fit Xavi, I know I might get flamed for that but its just my opinion

i think there should be a limit to the number of times someone can post something as stupid as this. like a 3 strikes and you're out rule.

khorne

i don't know you guys. maybe I've seen another game, but for me none of our players was having a bad game. madrid was playing really well today. there was always the extra leg or a well timed tackle or just a fifth man after messi dribbled past four. right now, they are on our level, and that means the can beat us fair and square as they have done today. we are not at the best of our potential, as we were the last three years and that's all they need to close the gap. if our current team played against the one of the 5:0 against madrid last season, it would get destroyed all the same. people are now disappointed and say the players chocked and are not as good anymore, but honestly what are they expecting? that messi or iniesta beat real madrid alone, dribbling past 10 players? madrid are bastards but they are also very good players trained buy a very good coach (and the cunt of cunts) and the reason we could dominate them before was the fluidity of our game, the blind understanding or however you may call it and that is gone this season. messi, iniesta, xavi, they are all indiviually as good as ever, but the synergy is missing

or like that guy before said, it was all a big scam and everyone is not as good as we thought, whichever sounds more reasonable

Pepe Silvia

Frustrated. That was Iniesta in a nutshell. He resorted to physical play and fought to help out, he just didn't know how to help out. He, like many others on the night, had no ideas.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was so not him... Making passes to nowhere, not being able to control pace of the game, barely attempted a dribble, really shocking performance overall... The real problem was mentality, all of our midfield was thinking ahead, trying to foretell the next play instead of making it in the current play, trying the difficult pass when the easy pass was available...

Chainsaw

Killahead
He was so not him... Making passes to nowhere, not being able to control pace of the game, barely attempted a dribble, really shocking performance overall... The real problem was mentality, all of our midfield was thinking ahead, trying to foretell the next play instead of making it in the current play, trying the difficult pass when the easy pass was available...

+1

Same goes to Dani Alves. He was the same against Chelsea and the numbers of other matches during this season as well. Disappointing when you expect such players to perform at these crucial times but they're only a shadow of themselves. Hope this run of poor performances doesn't continue against Chelsea.

Bu3aLi

Very different from his performance in the chelsea game. Very poor performance, lost too many easy plays and too many sloppy passes.

Home of Barca Fans