Andres Iniesta

DucdeOrléans

I don't see the problem with him at LW, he's arguably the best player at taking people on, and at LW he's higher up the pitch to help break buses, what help would he be at CM when the middle is completely clogged up by Chelsea players.

Not really. Don Andrés is twice the player when he plays in the middle next to Xavi and is able to take those direct damaging runs that often splits the opposing defence.

I hate seeing Don Andrés being "wasted" on the LW to say it frankly.

B

barcelonista

Not really. Don Andrés is twice the player when he plays in the middle next to Xavi and is able to take those direct damaging runs that often splits the opposing defence.

Not only does he himself become twice the player when he dictates play from the centre. Also Xavi becomes a better player playing with his "natural" midfield partner. It's called Xaviesta for a reason, fss.

tumblr_lj5bt0WK5t1qfdi96o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhv5b8exil1qdzmt6.gif

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Exactly.

I like Cesc, but i'm 101% not a fan of sacrificing Ini's spot in the centre to accomodate Fabregas. The cons outweigh the pro's big stylee!

M

mitkoa7x

Xaviniesta arent functioning as they were in the 1st half of the season, I dont know why is that but they are certainly not themselves lately.

B

barcelonista

78 % passing accuracy. The worst from any of our outfield players. Someone broke the Don.

sukhy

I'm starting to genuinely think that he isnt anywhere near as good as people say, he isnt much without a fully fit Xavi, I know I might get flamed for that but its just my opinion

M

mitkoa7x

I'm starting to genuinely think that he isnt anywhere near as good as people say, he isnt much without a fully fit Xavi, I know I might get flamed for that but its just my opinion

:lol: really cheered me up :thumbsup2:

Home of Barca Fans