Andrés Iniesta

B

beautifulgame

His form is explained by the lacking rotation in Tata's team right now. Hopefully Tata will implement more rotation as time goes on and then you will see Iniesta at his level.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His form is explained by the lacking rotation in Tata's team right now. Hopefully Tata will implement more rotation as time goes on and then you will see Iniesta at his level.

Tata rotates Iniesta more than Tito did. There is no explanation how Iniesta can't muster a single assist nor goal for FCB this season while he easily performs for Spain. Not everything is about numbers but he's evidently not Iniesta that we all know. At least not wearing Barca shirt.

CatalinR10

816670343.jpg

Ready to beast it up at Milan , like a gentleman.

King Leo

Banned
Tata rotates Iniesta more than Tito did. There is no explanation how Iniesta can't muster a single assist nor goal for FCB this season while he easily performs for Spain. Not everything is about numbers but he's evidently not Iniesta that we all know. At least not wearing Barca shirt.

Perhaps it has more to do with his state of mind rather than his body? Not renewing his contract has something maybe to say about his moral?!? maybe?

F

Flavia

He wants to much money and he doesn't show nowadays that he's worth those amounts of money ( he wants to earn as much as messi or even more).

That'a not true, not in the slightest. He was offered a lower salary, and the amount he wants it'll just increase his current one a little. It won't be even close to what Messi earns.
He wants $17m gross, that after taxes is $7.5m net. Quite far from the $12m net Messi gets.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I thought I would never say this, but Iniesta isn't looking like the player he was...

Sigh... if Iniesta gets out there and plays one awesome match we'd all be like : "We didn't doubt Iniesta one bit, what a player!"

Jesus, people give it time.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
This was not a knee-jerk reaction. I don't think you'll ever see me make one. People who know me on this forum and others, a community that I have been part of for more than 6 years, would say the same. Whether it is the formation or he is carrying an injury, Don Andres has not looked like himself for some time now.

Home of Barca Fans