Andrés Iniesta

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
His wife is not famous, he doesn't bring his kids pre-game, he is not a part time model, so who the hell do we blame for his poor form? Someone tell me, I need to blame someone!

F

Flavia

His wife is not famous, he doesn't bring his kids pre-game, he is not a part time model, so who the hell do we blame for his poor form? Someone tell me, I need to blame someone!
He just acted on a movie, has a winery, and there's his pending contract renewal... Plenty of things to blame :p
but he was good today. The best midfielder on the 1st half.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Maybe he feels eclipsed by Neymar in a certain way. He was undoubtedly the most talented, after Messi. Now it's not so clear. Idk just shooting in the dark.

Elite-BkD

So..what do yall think was asked of him by the coach going into this match, and what do ya figure was wrong with his performance?

Jadentheman

Neymar's presence could be messing him up since Neymar takes up the area he likes to dribble in, but today's game Neymar was almost centrally all the time. So that can't fly today. I hope he regains form. IDK if the contract deal is affecting him or not.

karthik

Poor last night ?

I thought he played well. His close control is just wonderful and his ability to evade his marker is a joy to watch.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Still waiting for Don to start performing. Haven't seen him this poor for years.
Maybe there's something in those claims that Neymar is occupying the space Iniesta usually uses.

oz187

Against Celtic not just Neymar but Cesc also got more in his way than Messi would. He did have a slow start to the season though, hopefully he gets back into top form in time for the Clasico.

Ursegor

World Champion
Obviously he's doing an anti Fabregas. Taking a little break now and then turning it on when it matters later in the season. Good on him.

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 10 min
The renewal of the contract of Andres Iniesta (29) is just a matter of time. The deal could already be announced later this month. [md]

Iniesta: "I feel good about this season. Everything is been done in a good way so we arrive in May with options to win trophies." [rac1]

Iniesta: "I talked a lot with Victor, but in the end it's a personal decision and I respect it because he's my best friend in the squad."

Iniesta: "Playing until 40 as Puyol wants? Don't know that long, but I'll play until my body says 'stop' because football is my life" [rac1]

Home of Barca Fans