Andrés Iniesta

F

Flavia

‏@barcastuff 56 s
Javier Faus (economic vice-president): "The talks on the renewal of Iniesta are well underway. We're aware it will cost a lot." [rac1]

What a weird statement to make...

F

Flavia

Very stupid from Faus but perhaps something was lost in translation

found it in spanish: Ha reiterado, como ya apuntó ayer Sandro Rosell, que "la renovación de Iniesta está encarrilada", aunque "es inflacionista".

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, read the same although it's lifted from the RAC1 interview and different sources have omitted the bit about it being inflated...Wondering whether it was poor editing or again taken out of context

Bearing in mind, of course, that the RAC1 interview was primarily about money and Faus seemed to be petitioning for a new stadium due to the revenue it would add to the club coffers in reducing the debt...Contract renewals being costly would help support that cause as well although I'm just speculating

CatalinR10

BWaDc5tIgAA07qB.jpg

Such a casual guy

CatalinR10

Iniesta: "My future? You are where you want to be and my place is Barça. I hope to be at the club for as long as I want." [movistar]

Iniesta: "Spain always play against teams who sit back, but I prefer it that way because then they are far from our goal." [movistar]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
English clubs Man United and Man City will try to sign midfielder Andres Iniesta (29), whose contract expires in 2015. [daily express]

And you know we will have to reject ManU 5 times for them to get it. :lol:

Stric

I missed last night's game, but today I'm reading about it and everywhere all they talk about is Iniesta... what'd he do last night?

Home of Barca Fans