Andrés Iniesta

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I have to disagree. He had more than a couple of very cheap giveaways, one of which almost led to a Madrid goal. He was also unsure and hesitant in a couple of moments when he needed to be decisive with his decisions and also wasted a couple of good positions by not shooting.

I was fully expecting him to be withdrawn and that's what happened.

The pass for Messi was sublime.

This. I love Iniesta (I was even sporting my 2013-2014 home kit with Iniesta print yesterday!), but I don't get why he was praised the way he was. He could've done way better.

hardyboy

Andrés Iniesta @ andresiniesta8 6m
We're thrilled to share the happy news that Anna is pregnant! Valeria will have a little brother!!

BXlW4mHCEAA4Qwd.jpg

Congrats Don :)

kollegah

what a player the don ist, if he fires up, incredibly, its like their possibility that he is loosing the ball, one move, tons of space created. got 2 love him

CesDel

I have to disagree. He had more than a couple of very cheap giveaways, one of which almost led to a Madrid goal. He was also unsure and hesitant in a couple of moments when he needed to be decisive with his decisions and also wasted a couple of good positions by not shooting.

I was fully expecting him to be withdrawn and that's what happened.

The pass for Messi was sublime.

Really? apart from the one that you mentioned, which were the other cheap giveaways?

tello

This. I love Iniesta (I was even sporting my 2013-2014 home kit with Iniesta print yesterday!), but I don't get why he was praised the way he was. He could've done way better.

Globally he had a very good game, one of the best players on the pitch against R$al Madrid !

:barca scarf:

Home of Barca Fans