Andrés Iniesta

karthik

Apart from that cheap give away. He was simple mind blowing. Played a crucial part in the first goal and did trouble Madrid constantly. Love

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Iniesta is finally back.

Yes!

I think Iniesta was our MoM up to the point where Neymar made that assist for Sanchez.

On the sidenote, he didn't look happy (understandable) when subbed off. I didn't even see him making eye contact with Tata.

F

Flavia

Tw Rio Ferdinand (Man Utd): "Is Iniesta the smoothest player these days?! No jerking or stuttering in possession! Smoothest since Zidane!"

footyfan

Calma, calma
best player on the pitch

I have to disagree. He had more than a couple of very cheap giveaways, one of which almost led to a Madrid goal. He was also unsure and hesitant in a couple of moments when he needed to be decisive with his decisions and also wasted a couple of good positions by not shooting.

I was fully expecting him to be withdrawn and that's what happened.

The pass for Messi was sublime.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I have no doubts about iniesta he will soon be at his best. He is the best player after messi after all. Once the renewal talks finish we will see even better iniesta, he just needs to know club counts on him.

Ghost

On the sidenote, he didn't look happy (understandable) when subbed off. I didn't even see him making eye contact with Tata.
His reaction right after the ref blew his whistle to end the match was quite different, though. He seemed really happy.

I don't there's much to it.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans