Andrés Iniesta

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Read on some news site now I am asking you guys if it is true.

It was like a week or two ago now I just remembered it

Sent from my LG-P760 using Tapatalk

numero

Read on some news site now I am asking you guys if it is true.

It was like a week or two ago now I just remembered it

Sent from my LG-P760 using Tapatalk

A week ago Iniesta,himself said he wants to stay at club and there is nothing wrong.

kishore680

Why iniesta hasnt been so good ? This season. He has more responsibility now to score goals if messi doesnt play. Neymar cannot drift from left to score. Pedro cannot pass a defender. SO iniesta who will be near has to shoot, but he sends to sky or it will be damn easy to save. His impact also hasnt been so good (leaving scoring part), He was in god mode(4-2 win vs malaga CDR quater finals 12-13) and whole season too!

barcanuck

Why iniesta hasnt been so good ? This season. He has more responsibility now to score goals if messi doesnt play. Neymar cannot drift from left to score. Pedro cannot pass a defender. SO iniesta who will be near has to shoot, but he sends to sky or it will be damn easy to save. His impact also hasnt been so good (leaving scoring part), He was in god mode(4-2 win vs malaga CDR quater finals 12-13) and whole season too!

I say Tito might of had it right having him on the LW. Neymar as CF and Messi on RW. Worth a shot against bus parkers.

Home of Barca Fans