Andrés Iniesta

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
He did not play well. His dribbles and pretty plays fool people into thinking he is playing well, but he is constantly holding onto the ball far too long and hurting the team on both defense and offense. I actually screamed at the TV a few times because he got the ball under heavy pressure and dribbled, dribbled and dribbled until he was dispossessed. He did this quite a few times today, and been doing this more and more recently and on increasingly more dangerous situations.

Vapor

Iniesta was awful? I thought he played pretty damn well most of the game. Better than he has all season... looked close to his best at times for me. Created a few potential chances that just weren't finished. Though there could be improvements, Iniesta is one player who I think can look back and say he had a good game despite the loss.

Like Xavi, though, I think he needs to start looking to play the through ball more often, and attacking 1-2's as well. If Xavi is our main man in possession, Iniesta should be the one really driving us forward and connecting our midfield to our attack with more menace. He did at times today, particularly in the first half, but just not effectively enough.

Barcilliant

Please stop trolling in every thread. Sell Iniesta? Sell Pique? :facepalm:

No trolling. This team was finished in 11-12. Pep saw it and moved on. We are getting so slow and predictable its insane. If we can cash in on Iniesta why not? Martino wants to play a more direct power game. Get someone like Vidal or Pogba!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think he played well up to the point when he lost the ball and basically cost us the game.

Very uneven performance, for me...Strange, he's been a bit like that this season...Is it all down to a temporary loss of form or is he actually unsettled, contract or playing style wise?...A real question mark

DinhoR10

No trolling. This team was finished in 11-12. Pep saw it and moved on. We are getting so slow and predictable its insane. If we can cash in on Iniesta why not? Martino wants to play a more direct power game. Get someone like Vidal or Pogba!

So you want to sell iniesta for 2 players that couldn't beat madrid?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Wasn't a dive, Amorebieta went in studs up and got nothing but Iniesta - right in front of even the usually incompetent Lahoz

Home of Barca Fans