Andres Iniesta

Schumi

Neutral here. The control Xavi and Iniesta gave Barcelona against even the strongest teams in Europe is gone because of the decline of the former and what looks like the steady decline of the latter.

Barcelona were unable to dictate the tempo of the game vs PSG and Madrid. Against Madrid, Modric and Kroos controlled the game. Rakitic is a very good player but he simply doesn't have the deep-lying playmaking skills of an Iniesta or a Xavi. Of course Barcelona will still utterly dominate the smaller sides, but against the stronger teams, it's a concern.

Wins over "greater sides" will come. Mark my words.

F

Flavia

1472724_10154760946005626_2464123042246569497_n.jpg

Andres Iniesta

Hoy hace 12 años que debuté con el Barça. Es un orgullo y un sueño! Quiero daros las gracias a todos los que en los momentos buenos y no tan buenos, habéis creído, creéis y confíais en mi.

"!2 years of my debut with Barça today. It's a pride and a dream. I want to thank everyone who, in the good and not so good moments, have believed, believe and trust in me."

L

linetty

will he be back after international break? there's no one to link up with our front three if he isn't around, needed so bad right now especially with sevilla and valencia fixtures coming up

messi2140

6racies Xavi
"Luck comes when the preparation find the opportunity"

What's that supposed to mean ? or did they mean:

“Luck Is What Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity"

Starting to look amateurish in everything.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
"Luck comes when the preparation find the opportunity"

What's that supposed to mean ? or did they mean:

“Luck Is What Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity"

Starting to look amateurish in everything.

I agree. We can't even translate properly.

DinhoR10

Hope he comes back like his old self like he did at the tail end of last season, when on form he brings a certain stablility to our midfield even when rakitic is on the wing.

Darko

Luck comes when the preparation find the opportunity :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a joke for something like this to happen to a club of Barca's stature, details like this convince me even more that the board and staff we have are doing nothing, feeding off our past glory and cashing in big paychecks, guys like Zubi getting a job purely because of history and not merit or knowledge, laughable, obvious corruption for everybody to see!

Home of Barca Fans