Andres Iniesta

Icarium

Lifestealer
One way to bring his form back might be by playing him in a midfield alongside masch and rakitic. Unlike Xavi and Busi both of them can defend and have incredible work rate. Iniesta and Messi can share the chance creation duty with rakitic occasionally helping them. There is no point in starting busi, he does not have pace, he is not putting any great defensive work, not pressing, can't control midfield. We should start giving samper chances maybe by next season he will be ready.

Iniesta has to improve his individual game too. Bench him for some matches after the injury also. Let him figure out what is the problem and slowly integrate him again. Unlike pique bench will really help him i think.

Devils

I think Don could use a a few weeks to collect his head.

Hopefully he will come back strong after his injury.

Truthist

One way to bring his form back might be by playing him in a midfield alongside masch and rakitic. Unlike Xavi and Busi both of them can defend and have incredible work rate. Iniesta and Messi can share the chance creation duty with rakitic occasionally helping them. There is no point in starting busi, he does not have pace, he is not putting any great defensive work, not pressing, can't control midfield. We should start giving samper chances maybe by next season he will be ready.

Iniesta has to improve his individual game too. Bench him for some matches after the injury also. Let him figure out what is the problem and slowly integrate him again. Unlike pique bench will really help him i think.

+1

F

Flavia

How many games has he stood out in since Guardiola left ?
His workmate has also disappeared , Busquets is exactly the same .

His best individual season was the one under Tito. It's not about Pep.

The problems have accumulated because our board failed to strengthen the team during many years, also many dumb moves. This summer some progress was made, but also some mistakes, and again some glaring needs were overlooked.
I mean, Vermaelen and Douglas... no sense, with Pique and Alves not in their best form for a while. Also, sending Denis Suarez on loan and keeping Sergi Roberto. Or keeping Pedro after so many underwhelming seasons, while loaning Tello and Deulo.

Iniesta's problem is he is declining, I guess. He had a great game against Ajax, but couldn't repeat it agaisnt rm. And there's no depth for that. If Denis Suarez was here, he'd be at least a good shadow for Andres. Roberto scares no one.

abual3bed1

Regarding his injury , shouldn't we give Halilovic a chance against Celta ?

We still have Rafinha, Xavi, Rakitic and Roberto to cover for CM position. Too soon for Halilovic, we should be more patient with him. He's doing so well we don't want to interrupt his current form.

Home of Barca Fans