Andres Iniesta

DinhoR10

Who said it's only that one pass?

I hate this. Rafinha was just picking up speed and now he's just thrown out of the squad just because Iniesta is Iniesta, even though he misses the easiest of passes.

Not saying we dont need him but it cracks me up.

Rafinha was suspended anyway and has gotten plenty of time and will get more in the future.

L

linetty

Rafinha was suspended anyway and has gotten plenty of time and will get more in the future.
Right, I completely forgot. I still dont doubt Iniesta will start ahead of him just because he's freaking Andres Iniesta.

Rakitic should've played yesterday instead of Iniesta as well because he's had the match rhytm but no, Iniesta, who was out for a month, got to play and it was clear as daylight he's not ready at all.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don Andres is saving himself for the CL final.

Seriously though, I really hope he picks up some form soon. A bit worrying.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

The forum is very lenient to Iniesta, he could have a whole shit season without most on here burying him. He needs to pick things up soon or else it will be a second year without silverware.
With Lucho's crazy tactics, rotations and our overal mediocre defence this will most likely already be the game regardless of Iniesta stepping his game up, right?
I hope it won't of course, but an in form Madrid + ref help when they struggle seems like 2011/12 all oevr again in la liga, and there are better teams h2h out there in the cl. We would need luck in cl, and Madrid to have a terrible run in la liga or us finally getting everything right, both seemunlikely at the moment.

F

Flavia

He looked promising against huesca, but was completely off against PSG. No concentration, missing easy passes. Really worrying.

The guy is 30 and his best days are behind him , he's not going to play as consistently into Xavi years.
It comes to all great players , i would sell him ,he just doesn't look interested any more.

Chong Li

The guy is 30 and his best days are behind him , he's not going to play as consistently into Xavi years.
It comes to all great players , i would sell him ,he just doesn't look interested any more.

Yes. Brilliant idea. Maybe Juve will pay us 0,5M for the coffin dodger.

Seriously, I am confident the Don will return to form soon.

Alik

You realize we thought Xavi was finished too, for the past 2 seasons?

That being said, not every player has to stay in Barca until they leave on crutches. And iniesta would be easier to replace than Xavi.

Home of Barca Fans