Andres Iniesta

Had his best season right after Pep left.

Absolute nonsense , the football that guy played under Guardiola was on another planet .
He has went downhill on effort , workrate and skill ever since he left , the guy looks scared to go into opponents half now , before he would destroy defences .
He aint a kid anymore , so its not going to get better .

BBZ8800

These games:
Amazing skills

On 5-minutes youtube's compilations everyone looks awesome.

Because you see only his successful passes, dribblings and goals.
If a player tries 5 dribbles in one match, and succeeds in 1 and fails in 4 attempts, on youtube clips, you will see a compilation of his 40 successful dribblings during a Season, but you won't see that he lost the ball on another 200 occasions.
So, 40 successful moves out of 200 attempts isn't that special in the end, isn't it?
But again, youtube clips won't tell you the "whole" story.

(I am not talking about Iniesta in particular here. But more or less, our B team is playing like a total crap this Season, but yet, if you want, anyone can make a youtube clip of any of our youngsters and that player will look like the next Messi/the next big thing in that video. Again, because videos show only player's good moves, and don't tell us how many times a player lost ball or was extremely horrible/invisible during the whole 90 minutes)

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He seems to have lost the little pace he had to beat his opponents which hinders his dribbling. Perhaps the tactics hurt his playing style too. Iniesta needs to alter his game, maybe kind of like Seedorf did at Milan. However, I still think that if we had brought in quality competition for Iniesta's place in the starting 11, we would've seen another Don this season.

F

Flavia

Why is this last discussion about Iniesta deleted? Seriously, why?

It was moved to the troll quarantine. When even a rm fan(Morten) is defending a Barça player, that's the place of such discussion.

ATLBarcaFan

I love Iniesta, he has always been my favorite player. But, he has seemed to have grown old this season, he seems much slower and his touch has failed him countless times. I am hoping that it is just a slump that he can work himself out of.

Home of Barca Fans