Andres Iniesta

barcanuck

This is more controlled performance. He played equally great in last Villarreal match at least offensively but that match was individual performance, this was more of a team performance. Most of the plays are in sync with team movements. He was great against Bilbao too. He is starting to turn the season around. We need him for the CL, without a threat from midfield it will be hard.

Except he didn't play a single minute against Bilbao.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Oh lol I forgot. Nevermind that he is still playing awesome. He will play against levante too mostly.

Last edited:

dakt

The lack of midfield will be the reason why we'll lose clasico. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see us going well against Modric, Isco and Toni Kroos.

L

linetty

Don't know he if can't pair up with Rafinha but his performance was woeful one way or another. God awful, holding on to past success

CuleLife4Life

He needs the Piqué treatment.

It hurts to read this about the Don. But you're right. The even sadder part is that he is going to be 31 this season. At least with Pique, we knew there was a bigger chance he'd return to form but with Andres this seems to be his permanent form with some good performances sprinkled in. And his age, players don't just return to how they were before with some time on the bench.

Home of Barca Fans