Andres Iniesta

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Why not? Don't you want to win titles? Mark my words, Iniesta will fuck us up in CL at some point. Just play Rafinha instead of him

Nobody would be willing to pay a decent amount of cash for Iniesta dude,that's what I'm saying.

Albo

Nobody would be willing to pay a decent amount of cash for Iniesta dude,that's what I'm saying.

True true, but Chelsea paid 30m for Cesc "Half Season" Fabregas. Surely somebody could empty their pockets looking at the glorydays that Iniesta has had.

Showing signs of aging. Still was wonderful for 20 odd minutes in the second half.

Not sure if it's that or not. He missed passes he usually makes in his sleep. If by aging you mean he gets tired easily and needs to rest more than he used to then I might agree. I think this off season will be good for him. No big games for Spain to play in if I'm not mistaken. This year he has been so far off from what he used to be. Doesn't make sense for a player like him because he never relied on pace to do his thing. I mean maybe he's a bit less agile making him less elusive but he should still be able to connect on simple 10 ft passes. Wouldn't be surprised if he came back next season and was as sharp as ever.

F

Flavia

Surpassed Valdes in appearances yesterday

top5_751_ANGLES.v1427060579.jpg

Stric

Surpassed Valdes in appearances yesterday

top5_751_ANGLES.v1427060579.jpg

It's amazing that 4 players from the current generation (up until recently, from the current squad even) are among the top 5 in history. I can't put my finger on what that means exactly. :lol:

Who is next in line after Valdes?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's amazing that 4 players from the current generation (up until recently, from the current squad even) are among the top 5 in history. I can't put my finger on what that means exactly. :lol:

Who is next in line after Valdes?

Messi with 465.

L

linetty

He was absolutely brilliant against City, and our entire midfield played poorly tonight.

Typical Barcaforum torch and pitchfork reactions. It's ridiculous how fickle some of you can be.

He's improved tremendously since the beginning of the season, and is still an excellent midfielder.
Bumping for next page

B

beautifulgame

He was absolutely brilliant against City, and our entire midfield played poorly tonight.

Typical Barcaforum torch and pitchfork reactions. It's ridiculous how fickle some of you can be.

He's improved tremendously since the beginning of the season, and is still an excellent midfielder.

^^^^

Home of Barca Fans