Andres Iniesta

L

linetty

then we should go for the money , for me he isn't the same anymore

was awful all the match we play like 10 men whole game !!!!
So? He's a club legend and will retire here. What a joke to even come up with the idea of selling Iniesta.

F

forcabarca

Can someone help me with this...

When was his last assist in Liga and against whom?

Stric

Wow, I know from my own experience that it's very easy to overreact after a performance, but further talk about selling players because of it is really something else. Even in his current non-Godly form we can still make very good use of him, and he's still better than any alternative we have. But even if he was complete shit, at his age and with the career he's had here, he deserves to retire here.

Mido

Iniesta, even if he brings very average-ish performances, should never be sold. Benching him to make him understand that his performances are way behind our expectations might be a solution.

It is crystal clear to me that Xavi deserves Iniesta's starting place. I am almost certain that , if Enrique doesn't have personal problems with Xavi, Iniesta starts because of his surprisingly impressive defensive workrate. His defensive positioning was astonishingly effective against Real Madrid.

DinhoR10

Iniesta, even if he brings very average-ish performances, should never be sold. Benching him to make him understand that his performances are way behind our expectations might be a solution.

It is crystal clear to me that Xavi deserves Iniesta's starting place. I am almost certain that , if Enrique doesn't have personal problems with Xavi, Iniesta starts because of his surprisingly impressive defensive workrate. His defensive positioning was astonishingly effective against Real Madrid.

He looks more like the DM sometimes than Busi. :lol:

Alen

CA3bVn5WwAA7E2K.jpg

Can anyone find a heat map of Rakitic during the season, to compare?

Home of Barca Fans