Andres Iniesta

BerkeleyBernie

Great game, held back intentionally from attacking runs much of the time, letting NeyAlba have the ball instead in order to protect the midfield.

Ekul

The definition of a big game player. I fucking love you Andres.

I can't fathom how someone who looks so normal can be such a genius on the pitch.

ceefoo

All-Time Barca Legend!

He, along with Messi are TWO Barca players you can always rely on to turn up for the 'Big Occasion'. HE is the Don, the Mailman... he never fails to deliver when it really matters. A Big-Game Player, if ever there was one.

Did you notice that a lot of players were struggling to control the ball in the Final? Even Messi was having problems.

... but not the DON. His touch was as smooth as silk as always. Love this guy so much! What a Player! What a Hero! What a Guy!

We salute you Don Andres! :worthy::iniesta: :laliga::copa::champions:

adRHCP

What a match, it's a pain to have this guy as a rival, forever one of my favorite players. As I've mentioned it before I even have a shirt with his name :unsure:

Icarium

Lifestealer
I wanted iniesta to score a screamer but this is also good. I want him to him to have as many big game moments as possible as a compromise for not winning ballon d'Or. I thought he deserved at least one ballon d'Or but too bad messi is inhuman. Him and xavi really unlucky to not win a ballon d'Or

Home of Barca Fans