Andres Iniesta

barcanuck

Rest Don Ini!

I know he played on pain killers after that Bilbao game. Just like the CL final vs United he was questionable but played thru pain for the team!

Boss Man!

Icarium

Lifestealer
Messi makes it hard to say this, but somehow I think Iniesta is my favorite player. :wub:

For me it always been easy. Messi best player ever but iniesta is my favourite player and forever will be :wub: I hope he retires at barca after 10 years :D

Devils

I'm really looking forward to El Capitan Don Andres. I hope next season we see him back to his best. Even though Andres recovered his form towards the end, the majority of his season was poor for a player of his caliber.

Hopefully we see a consistent and top class Iniesta next season.

Albo

So happy with his performance!

There was some stat about him assisting in finals.

Also, just digging up these posts from earlier this year:

I was wrong, happens. Got some of his old form back towards the end of the season, was shit from september to march. Not nearly as good as old Iniesta tho. Glad he did well in CL.

I know with Luchos tactics Iniesta plays a different role than before but I would love to see him try more of those twinkle toe runs of previous years next season. He did it a few times Last year but nothing like he used to. Imagine him doing that on a consistent basis again leaving a trail of opposing players in his wake with MSN ahead just waiting for the perfect ball that he can deliver.

dakt

He clicks well with Neymar. Some of their combos are just pure art. I would love to see more of that next season.
His moves look so effortless...I bet his jersey is dry after the match :)

Home of Barca Fans