Andres Iniesta

One thing I always thought is that when our forwards were finally locked down by a proper defense we'd be able to rely on iniesta to pull us through and thats exactly what happened. This season people said we didnt have a midfield but it wasnt that imo. We had a midfield but they didn't need to do anything because the forwards pulled us through most of the time. When we did need them like today they came though for us.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I wanted iniesta to score a screamer but this is also good. I want him to him to have as many big game moments as possible as a compromise for not winning ballon d'Or. I thought he deserved at least one ballon d'Or but too bad messi is inhuman. Him and xavi really unlucky to not win a ballon d'Or

In retrospect we should subtract 2 ballons from cristiano and give them to xavi and iniesta.
Cristiano basically stole them anyway.

Ritchie

Delighted for Iniesta he wasn't near his best for a while but really recovered his A game for the run-in this season and was a key part of the treble team. Still got good years in him.

Alik

So happy with his performance!

There was some stat about him assisting in finals.

Also, just digging up these posts from earlier this year:

The team played better after Iniesta got subbed. I'm sorry to say this and i really dont want Iniesta to get injured badly, but if he was hurt, i hope its for a long time. The team is just much better without Iniesta. Harsh, but true.

I like winning new trophies, not gloat on the old ones. With Iniesta, 0 trophies inc.

Edit: And i'm not hoping for injury, but if he gets injured, i hope it's for a long time.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Is there another player that won those 3 MotM trophies? Do not know if there could be one. Maybe Zidane or a German Bayern player from the 70s. But I do not think that Zidane was MotM in 2000 EC final.

Alik is alright. Not the type to go all "suck it haters i called the treble in august"
unless you meant the guy he quoted, but since you didn't include it, idk :lol:

Home of Barca Fans