Andres Iniesta

J

JasonGenova

El Don doing what he always does. Once he came off the midfield looked awful

Catalan Fan

Imagine this conversation...

Dons Grandson.... Grandad, did you used to play football ?

Don.. yeah, I did a bit....

Grandson, did you win anything ?

Don smiles and reels off all his club, national and individual records..... 10 mins later...

Grandson, HOLY SHIT Grandad !!!!!!

:lol:

Kuchi

Kinda restless on his injury, hoping it's just a knock, his face was suggesting some pain, even way after the substitution.

utility73

Was quite satisfied with Iniesta yesterday. While he wasn't as "visible" in terms of offensive creativity he managed to be a stabilizing factor in midfield. As if he was taking over those responsibilities from Xavi. And when Enrique took him off for the overwhelmed Roberto things really got ugly. Especially as Rakitic and Busquets were already getting to tired to compensate.

silvia

i knew andres is always a big game player.
sometimes he is not consistent but at big games he surprisingly keep his cool and can be creative as well.
proves his endless trophy lines. i hope he gets well.

Galning

This ref :facepalm: we almost lost the game because of that one incident. Iniesta gets tackled from behind in the box, no pen, Iniesta comes off with a knock, 4-1 --> 4-4. I hope it was nothing serious.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Luis Enrique: "Iniesta got a knock against Sevilla, but he trained normally today. He's available to play tomorrow." #fcblive

Home of Barca Fans