Andres Iniesta

Horatio

You're welcome
Iniesta: "At Barça, you compete for every trophy. We'd want to win two Champions League in a row, something no club has ever done before."
barcastuff

:messi1:

This reminds me of Madristas that act opportunistic. On one hand they will boast that they won the 10 European trophies 6 of them back-to-back, and on the other hand last season they wanted to create an unicum by winning the CL back-to-back and become the first team to do it, which according to their reasoning they should have already done.

Mark my words: If Barca will pull this off they will claim that they did it long before Barca.

Stric

What an absolute joy seeing him play. Thank you Andres for making me drool every time! :wub:

Spain looked very good today.

That pass to Rakitic might be up there with some of his greatest passes ever, jesus christ man. We need a permanent gif of that that just runs at the top of his thread.

neo_wolf

Another masterclass performance from Andres, ever since his great match against Juve in the CL final he has been back to he good old self.

Obiaseti

Was immense today both in midfield and defensively. I think I missed a standout dribble of his. Can someone post it if you remember a particularly good run by him.

Back to form. Him and Rakitic both really took it to both Koke and Oliver out there.

Him and Rakitic are the best midfield in the world by far right now imo. Not only is his attacking form back to its 2010-2012 peak but he turned into a monster defensively , shurgging the thugs from atletico off the ball like they're nothing. Once he gives us these performances in these big games we're gonna be competing for a treble again.

Home of Barca Fans