Andres Iniesta

khaled_a_d

Stil think he was really poor in a midfield that got totally bullied and out worked. One or two moments dont change that.

He was still their best midfielder and i think it wasn't even close.
Not so poor IMO.and if he had a proper CM beside him (cough Koke cough) I think he would have looked way better. VDB destroyed the team with his insist on Cesc,and Busquets and Silva wasn't good either

SeloBarca

Ye Iniesta was still the best mdifielder for Spain by far this tournament, but that mostly says how bad Spains midfield is.
2008-2012 Spain and 2016 Spain are night and day in quality.

Devils

Damn so he's retiring from Spain....Both Messi and Iniesta on the same day...That's fucking insane and reality is starting to hit me that these guys are actually getting older.

Fuck. :(

Ediit: I don't see any other sources other than TotalBarca who I have liked on Facebook saying he's retired.

Galning

He said he'll have to take some time to think about it so I don't see him quitting. Too bad really as I really hope he would. Choosing a donkey like Ramos captain over Iniesta shows what priorities they have.
Happy Spain got knocked out so the Don can chill.

ATLBarcaFan

He said he'll have to take some time to think about it so I don't see him quitting. Too bad really as I really hope he would. Choosing a donkey like Ramos captain over Iniesta shows what priorities they have.

Exactly, plus I thought Ramos was terrible the entire tournament

khaled_a_d

Ramos was captain b/c of this seniority thing tbf.
And while I don't expect Iniesta to retire as it seem Spanish players don't do it until they are sure the door is closed for them to play in the NT,I think Xavi and Xabi took some time too b4 announcing retirement

FC B

It would benefit Barca if he retires from nt. Less risks, much more time for resting and ofc no FIFa virus affectim him personally.

Tazim

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="nl"><p lang="nl" dir="ltr">Besef hoe goed Iniesta is.  <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Iniesta?src=hash">#Iniesta</a> <a href="https://t.co/hutrR214rN">pic.twitter.com/hutrR214rN</a></p>— Jos Witt (@jos_witt) <a href="https://twitter.com/jos_witt/status/756494583731777536">22 juli 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm totally okay if he plays 35-40 games this season, obviously not because of lack of quality but because he needs some rest to be able to perform all season long...

Home of Barca Fans