Andres Iniesta

khaled_a_d

Because he was always a prolific scorer? Iniesta's role at Barça is different with msn upfront. He's playing with freedom for Spain, and yet so many don't understand it.

Both him & Rakitic are showing what they can do in a more free role in this tournament.yet people still thinks our midfield is shit.

i think it's the hair loss .. because clearly he has a baby face .. just remember in 2006 .. he was 22 or 23 and looked like he's 17

As I said he used to have babyface.but now it isn't.Hair loss part of it but his face itself look much older now

Narto

He has had a decent amount of mediocre performaces since January, but even then he never really played worse than the rest of the team. He is a god in the Euros however.

Batistuta9

We need to understand that in lucho's system is made to get the best out of MSN, while pep's was built around xavi, iniesta and messi so he will never have the same impact he used to. But he is still a great player, Spain national team are clueless without him. And in my opinion he was the best player in the copa final and our best player in both CL legs against atletico. Will always have great respect for the don.

BarçaBarça

Both him & Rakitic are showing what they can do in a more free role in this tournament.yet people still thinks our midfield is shit.

:pique1:

This is important.
People only need to watch the euros to realize that they don't have to scream for Pogba right now. Iniesta and Rakitic are class, and will continue to be next season :worthy:

SeloBarca

Also an indication why we need to strenghten our midfield with a quality player soon.
Iniesta is, unfortunally, getting older.
Denis Suarez, Turan or Rafinha arent quality enough to replace him.

Home of Barca Fans