Andres Iniesta

booge

Dragged out every time we have a huge game , its desperation , he's never going to be that guy again.

True. It just does not work with him anymore.

He is okay for when playing against weaker teams in La Loga where he can show some of his former magic.

I think you he would do better in MLS

booge

Thank you for ur service Don. Now please go to China next season.

some fool on here a few days ago said "im fired" lol for saying Iniesta is currently shit.

Look's like Iniesta is going to be fired.

You can even see Messi can't even play with him like he used to.

Them days are long gone.

It's good Barca go out. Save humiliation to the hands of Madrid.

Lomar1o

Not Don's fault that he is being mismanaged by an idiot of a coach. Don's old and still doing the best he can, good luck in China maestro!

Total-Football

it s not the time it has been the time for sometime.. but we signed gomes denis and the likes..passing on world class midfielders whi'e real madrid signed everysingle one of them. its not rocket science. had we had isco when he was available we would have been something completely different. we are continuing it with coutinho, dembele and grizman.. i think next season we should try a novelty 4-2-4 and win against weak teams and win games 6_3 etc.. because thats better than playing gomes and denis or a very old iniesta.

Raki13

Not his fault, he's always dragged out for these big games by clowns running the side hoping he will still perform like he used too. He's finished and has been all year. If any one gets blame its that clown of a manager.

xXKonan

He's been done for ages now.

I hate saying this since he's the Don but it's clear that the game is simply to fast for him at this level and he physically cannot cope either.

Tekkers

held onto the ball far too long, which has been a consistent theme all season long. it'd be best for him to part ways with barca. legendary player, but his playing days at this high level are over

he shouldve been able to go out with a ucl medal though, especially considering how he assisted the messi goal against chelsea

Home of Barca Fans