Andres Iniesta

Raki13

Hung out to dry by Valverde. Shouldn’t be playing outwide in a 4-4-2

Desperation and devoid of ideas is why he was played by this useless manager. The guy is finished and has been all year but this manager plays him hoping he's the player of years gone by. Let him leave now.

Windhook

So many injuries, it's the exact copy of Puyol's farewell season.

I thought of Iniesta being finished last year after crashing in every competition, but the Don pulled a miracle to bring some great performances this season, probably the absence of Neymar/Coutinho was his main motivation. Anyway it's all over now. Our season ended last night. La Liga and Copa will be his last season legacy. Not bad actually, but being in Messi's Barcelona we are all used to trebles.

Stoichkov1

So many injuries, it's the exact copy of Puyol's farewell season.

I thought of Iniesta being finished last year after crashing in every competition, but the Don pulled a miracle to bring some great performances this season, probably the absence of Neymar/Coutinho was his main motivation. Anyway it's all over now. Our season ended last night. La Liga and Copa will be his last season legacy. Not bad actually, but being in Messi's Barcelona we are all used to trebles.

Iniesta didn't bring a signle great performance this season.

pregra

Looks like his whole body is hurting even when jogging slowly. He's like a pensionist out there. Hasn't aged well at all.

JamDav1982

Looks like his whole body is hurting even when jogging slowly. He's like a pensionist out there. Hasn't aged well at all.

The only midfielders that have really adapted in their mid 30s are those that have been protected a bit in team with legs from others.

Iniesta will never get that and rightfully so as a lot given up to Messi on that already and rightfully so if it has to be a choice.

MessiTBE

Banned
Watching iniesta almost cry last night broke my heart. Valverde is disgrace. Iniesta is legend and always be legend. He don't deserve what happened last night. He don't deserve.

JamDav1982

Watching iniesta almost cry last night broke my heart. Valverde is disgrace. Iniesta is legend and always be legend. He don't deserve what happened last night. He don't deserve.

Iniesta was shit.

He fucked up for their second goal as well and was lucky to even be on park by that point.

There comes a point when players have to take more responsobility and none of them did last night.

Home of Barca Fans