Andy Carroll

V

Valon

No no no. A WUM is someone who disregards the rules in their attempt to wind people up and I never post anthing of value at all to the forum. I on the other hand, am far too much restrained to reach that level of winding up, and if i ever do, please shoot me.

Fixed :okay:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Next forum awards we'll have the "Most useless/pointless poster", no 2nd guesses who'll win that!

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28

Next forum awards we'll have the "Most useless/pointless poster", no 2nd guesses who'll win that!

2vkgqck.jpg

Sewelly

Hi,

I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22.

Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. Including a goal against the reigning champions, away at Arsenal and in a home win over Liverpool. My form earned me an England call-up and my debut in an international friendly.

Am a I £35M striker?

No, I am Michael Ricketts - February 2002.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Hi,

I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22.

Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. Including a goal against the reigning champions, away at Arsenal and in a home win over Liverpool. My form earned me an England call-up and my debut in an international friendly.

Am a I £35M striker?

No, I am Michael Ricketts - February 2002.

:D

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PxHqMEcSuQ

Sweet Carroll 9
Oh Oh Oh
Scoring never looked so good
So good So good So good
Goals all the time
Oh Oh Oh
Just like Kenny said he would

(Whilst swaying back & forth sing the Na na na's)
Na na na, na na na na na, na na na, na na na na na

Ohh Ohh Ohh (rising)
Sweet Carroll 9
Oh Oh Oh
Him and Suarez look so good
So good So good So good
Goals all the time
Oh Oh Oh
Just like Kenny said they would, would, would (and fade)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans