Andy Carroll

iookram

Regarding solely the EPL, I'm a Newcastle fan(since the Alan Shearer days), but despite him leaving, WHAT A GOAL.

Robbie

Regarding solely the EPL, I'm a Newcastle fan(since the Alan Shearer days), but despite him leaving, WHAT A GOAL.

"Derek [Llambias, Newcastle's managing director] asked me to hand in a transfer request, so I was pushed into a corner and had no choice," Carroll said. "I wasn't wanted by them and they made it clear they wanted the money.

Looks like he was pushed out of the club because Mike Ashley wanted more $$$

Sewelly

Since the sale of Carroll, in the league:

Andy Carroll: 10 games, 2 goals.
Leon Best: 13 games, 8 goals.

images

£35 million, problem?

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Just fuck Mike, leave Carroll alone :p

He's going to be an awesome striker one day, only he needs a good manager

Jenks

He'll never justify that price tag, but he'll probably be a half decent squad striker/impact sub the way Crouch was for a while.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I am a newcaslte fan that watched him play 90 mins every week last season before he left for Liverpool.

Those of you writing him off will all be eating humble pie.

He is the best English CF since Shearer. He is the best in aerially in the WORLD, and he scores goals with his feet, inside or outside the box. He is deceptively fast becauise of his lanky legs which make him look slow. His hold up play is the best around in the Premier League, and defensively he is a managers dream, he wins almost every opposition corner kick into the box. I promise you, when he is fully concentrated on football and has a calm private life, he will easily score 20+ goals a season.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
I am a newcaslte fan that watched him play 90 mins every week last season before he left for Liverpool.

Those of you writing him off will all be eating humble pie.

He is the best English CF since Shearer. He is the best in aerially in the WORLD, and he scores goals with his feet, inside or outside the box. He is deceptively fast becauise of his lanky legs which make him look slow. His hold up play is the best around in the Premier League, and defensively he is a managers dream, he wins almost every opposition corner kick into the box. I promise you, when he is fully concentrated on football and has a calm private life, he will easily score 20+ goals a season.

Hahahhahah

Best CF? Rooney..

Dzeko and Llorente are MUCH better.

You're so deluded..

Hhahahaha

Just, wow..

Oh, and Bent's better than Carroll. :)

Hatem Ben Arfa

Hahahhahah

Best CF? Rooney..

Dzeko and Llorente are MUCH better.

You're so deluded..

Hhahahaha

Just, wow..

Oh, and Bent's better than Carroll. :)

YES Center Forward! NOT STRIKER! There is a difference between those two positions.

You can write him off all you want. He will be a 20+ goals a season man.

Dzeko and Rooney are strikers not CF's. LLorente is a CF, and I will admit he much much better than Carroll technically with the ball on the deck.

But again you are massively under rating Carroll. If Carroll decides to focus 100% on his football and not the night life, I promise he will end up Top English goalscorer in the Premier League.

and yet another fan who hardly watched Newcastle fans last season calling someone who did deluded. The same accusation was thrown at those suggesting Jose Enrique was the best left back in the Prem last season defensively. All the ignoramouses who hardly watched Newcastle play cried delusional and said that he's krap and average! lol

The same Enrique who is now getting all the recognition he deserves this season now he play for Liverpool, a popular club among pundits and more popular to watch than Newcastle.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans