Andy Carroll

ammarfcb

ze special one
Andy Carroll >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Villa....................

I gues sarcasm is not in your dictionary.

Andy Carroll will come good. You are entitled to believe otherwise.

no it's not a matter of opinion it's a fact. he barely gets any time in liverpool. i'd bet my life he has no future.

sarcasam is one thing but to even put that things name in the same sentence as the great david villa :angry:

Hatem Ben Arfa

no it's not a matter of opinion it's a fact. he barely gets any time in liverpool. i'd bet my life he has no future.

sarcasam is one thing but to even put that things name in the same sentence as the great david villa :angry:

:lol:

It's your opinion not a fact.

He's not getting playing time at Liverpool because Suarez is the better and more dangerous player.

You watch, Carroll will prove you wrong in the near future and I will delight in pointing it out to you.

ammarfcb

ze special one
:lol:

It's your opinion not a fact.

He's not getting playing time at Liverpool because Suarez is the better and more dangerous player.

You watch, Carroll will prove you wrong in the near future and I will delight in pointing it out to you.

well as far as i know liverpool play 4-4-2 most of the time. so why isn't carroll getting the a position alongside suarez.

it still amazes me that you think 7 goals in 1 year = good.
23 last season with crucial goals in cl final and liga = bad

i will be waiting in the near future for you to send me updates about carroll's performances in the 2nd division

Sewelly

He will come good. As a Newcastle fan yourself, you should know that having seen him week in week out.

I dunno mate. I don't doubt he had an excellent 10-15 games at the start of last season where I thought he was turning into a beast, but I also watched pretty much every game he played in the Championship and I used to hate him then.

I watch him for Liverpool atm and he plays like the Championship version of Carroll but with less desire and commitment to the cause. He's just a completely empty shell of a footballer at the moment, he doesn't seem to even have his strengths of being strong and good in the air. Every CB is bullying him and he doesn't have the skill or nouse to mix things up to get the better. He's not anticipating crosses into the box and is snatching at shots where it is easier to score than miss.

Is last season's Andy Carroll the real Andy Carroll or is the one that we're seeing now the real Carroll? It's not like the sample of the 'good Carroll' is a bigger one than the shit Carroll.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I dunno mate. I don't doubt he had an excellent 10-15 games at the start of last season where I thought he was turning into a beast, but I also watched pretty much every game he played in the Championship and I used to hate him then.

I watch him for Liverpool atm and he plays like the Championship version of Carroll but with less desire and commitment to the cause. He's just a completely empty shell of a footballer at the moment, he doesn't seem to even have his strengths of being strong and good in the air. Every CB is bullying him and he doesn't have the skill or nouse to mix things up to get the better. He's not anticipating crosses into the box and is snatching at shots where it is easier to score than miss.

Is last season's Andy Carroll the real Andy Carroll or is the one that we're seeing now the real Carroll? It's not like the sample of the 'good Carroll' is a bigger one than the shit Carroll.

Fair enough.

I still think he's gonna tear the Premier League up in the near future.

Hatem Ben Arfa

well as far as i know liverpool play 4-4-2 most of the time. so why isn't carroll getting the a position alongside suarez.

it still amazes me that you think 7 goals in 1 year = good.
23 last season with crucial goals in cl final and liga = bad

i will be waiting in the near future for you to send me updates about carroll's performances in the 2nd division

You are severely underrating him. it will make it all the more delightful for me when he proves you wrong and starts banging the goals in.

;)

ammarfcb

ze special one
You are severely underrating him. it will make it all the more delightful for me when he proves you wrong and starts banging the goals in.

;)

since you think david villa's 23 goals a season are a crisis. by banging i hope you don't mean 1 or 2 goals. unless he scores 23 i don't wanna hear about him

B

barcelonista

23 goals for Liverpool? He can reach that ...

... until retirement. :troll:

Hatem Ben Arfa

since you think david villa's 23 goals a season are a crisis. by banging i hope you don't mean 1 or 2 goals. unless he scores 23 i don't wanna hear about him

I have never said Villa was in a crisis.

I have said his form has not been good enough.

Last season, 2 goals in 17 games is not good enough. I got stick for mentioning his form at 0 goals in 5 games last season.

His poor form has continued this season with him continuing to miss a stupid number of 1 on 1 opportunites that many of the users of this forum could probably score themselves and giving away possession very cheaply.

I got laughed at when I said last season if such form continues Pep will bench him for someone else like Bojan if such form continues. Well we have seen that happen more and more this season with Cuenca and Sanchez.

ammarfcb

ze special one
I have never said Villa was in a crisis.

I have said his form has not been good enough.

Last season, 2 goals in 17 games is not good enough. I got stick for mentioning his form at 0 goals in 5 games last season.

His poor form has continued this season with him continuing to miss a stupid number of 1 on 1 opportunites that many of the users of this forum could probably score themselves and giving away possession very cheaply.

I got laughed at when I said last season if such form continues Pep will bench him for someone else like Bojan if such form continues. Well we have seen that happen more and more this season with Cuenca and Sanchez.

and all of this doesn't apply to carroll at all.

we know villa will come back as good as ever because his proven how good he is over the last 10 years. i admit his form wasn't brilliant but it wasn't the worst goal drought i'v very seen. nothing to run around in circles about. and the defenders fear of him still helped the team alot.

Hatem Ben Arfa

It doesn't apply to Carroll because Carroll is just a boy starting out his career in the game. Villa as you said is a 10 year vet.

Carroll will come good, I've watched him for 90 minutes every week as Newcastle fan to know what he is capable of. He will come good in the near future and stick it right to all of the haters and lead the line for England.

2 goals in 17 for a player of Villa's calibre is awful. one of the worst runs I've seen.

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
It doesn't apply to Carroll because Carroll is just a boy starting out his career in the game. Villa as you said is a 10 year vet.

Carroll will come good, I've watched him for 90 minutes every week as Newcastle fan to know what he is capable of. He will come good in the near future and stick it right to all of the haters and lead the line for England.

2 goals in 17 for a player of Villa's calibre is awful. one of the worst runs I've seen.

carroll at newcastle was average.
carroll at liverpool is terrible. i think pique could do a better job upfront.

Home of Barca Fans